#CruzSexScandal just won't go away

Hijinx

The truth will come out. It's too hot a story at this point to hide.
Why worry about it now. In a couple of days it will all be out in the open.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I provided the quote. He most certainly has repeatedly denied the affairs.

You provided a link to information written by reporters giving tbeir take on what he said. I have not seen him deny AFFAIRS. He called the stories in the NE garbage and lies and dirty tricks by Trump.

But, video or direct quotes stating he never had an affair or has never cheated on the little woman - nope.

Midnightrider

You provided a link to information written by reporters giving tbeir take on what he said. I have not seen him deny AFFAIRS. He called the stories in the NE garbage and lies and dirty tricks by Trump.

But, video or direct quotes stating he never had an affair or has never cheated on the little woman - nope.

What story is he saying is lies? Because in my world when you say a story is a lie you are denying tat story happened.

Bann

PREMO Member
What story is he saying is lies? Because in my world when you say a story is a lie you are denying tat story happened.

He is parsing his words and carefully crafting the sentences to AVOID saying he has never been unfaithful to his wife. This will play out, and will be very interesting when it does. :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This is the story that isn't an official story. It's everywhere. I was reading a blog on something completely unrelated to politics or sex, and I found out that Cruz had an Ashley Madison account - you know the cheater website that had released all the email addresses. :lol:

TheLibertonian

This is the story that isn't an official story. It's everywhere. I was reading a blog on something completely unrelated to politics or sex, and I found out that Cruz had an Ashley Madison account - you know the cheater website that had released all the email addresses. :lol:

Has it confirmed it was his or was it just someone using his name?

TheLibertonian

or was it jsut something a blogger posted?

Or that.

Frnakly there's a lot of unsourced and unsourcable information that gets thrown up as "Fact".

I may not like Ted Cruz but I'm not going to accuse him of being on Ashley Madison. And frankly, even if he was why the heck would I care.

Hijinx

Or that.

Frnakly there's a lot of unsourced and unsourcable information that gets thrown up as "Fact".

I may not like Ted Cruz but I'm not going to accuse him of being on Ashley Madison. And frankly, even if he was why the heck would I care.

Like I said before.
So Ted Might have had an affair.
What difference does it make.

Trump has had 3 wives,and I am pretty sure he got a little in between wives.
Hillary has had one lover who committed suicide
one who gave her a daughter
At least one woman who she slobbered on.
and she did nothing as her husband stuffed a cigar into an intern while getting blown.

Why bring up sex at all with this bunch running.
If we were going to vote for the most pure of this outfit we would vote for Bernie.

This_person

And frankly, even if he was why the heck would I care.
The reason a lot of people care about this is that it goes towards character. If a person can stand in front of God, family, and friends and say they will be faithful to their spouse for the rest of their lives, and then they go out and get some strange for fun, well, they have a character issue that implies they will stand before the country and swear to uphold the laws - and then they won't even pretend to try and do that.

Now, it could be easily argued that this is a problem with most if not all candidates for president, getting worse each and every election cycle and worse with each president in terms of being factual about them. But, when doing the job interview, even if you've ever pilfered a pen or two from your last job you probably don't want to talk about that when they ask if you are a thief. You are one if you've pilfered, but you don't generally answer yes to questions like that. A person who cheats on their spouse is likely to pilfer more than a pen, if you catch my drift.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or that.

I would care because he blows up the whole holy roller thing as central to his campaign, so if he's a closet perv that's important to know.

But MR (surprisingly) brings up a good point: why are we reading stupid bloggers and taking whatever nonsense they post as fact? Well, most of us don't, but many people do that simply because it supports what they want to believe. They can't find confirmation in real media sources, but by god some dumbass at a computer will indulge them. :lol:

HOWEVER, the flip side of that is that the mainstream media lies to us and underreports. They spin, they omit, they conjecture, they manipulate. And there have been times when an alternate medium has broken a story they sat on - Drudge breaking the Lewinsky story, for example.

So hell, Ted Cruz *may* have an Ashley Madison account, who knows? I doubt it, but you never know.

Bann

PREMO Member
"This message is hidden because BigBlue is on your ignore list."