#CruzSexScandal just won't go away

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are a moron

Hey now, I am trying to have a sense of humor here. You still don't get it. Get off my lawn. How many times have you been punched in the nose for calling people morons IRL? My guess is probably none. You wouldn't have the guts for that. Poor baby. :killingme:

Have you ever gone to a forum meet and greet? I have. I will go again if you will be there. :smile:

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
Hey now, I am trying to have a sense of humor here. You still don't get it. Get off my lawn. How many times have you been punched in the nose for calling people morons IRL? My guess is probably none. You wouldn't have the guts for that. Poor baby. :killingme:

Have you ever gone to a forum meet and greet? I have. I will go again if you will be there. :smile:

:geek:

Hijinx

You have him there I would even put odds on it. There are a lot of brave people who cyber insults.

This_person

I am pretty sure it comes up on background checks for Security Clearances

But, elected officials are not required to undergo the clearance process. They're not drug tested. Their job, by law, allows them to not need to undergo the process.

Whether they do anyway or not, I do not know. But, it's not required.

I've gone through a few investigations for security clearance, and I can't remember a single time it asked me if I'd cheated on my spouse.