Curious about Ignore

littlelady

God bless the USA
The ignore feature has made this forum much more enjoyable, my list is pretty long...

I disagree with you. Putting no members on ignore is much more fun. To shut out your aggravators/opposers is equivalent to living under a rock, and does not let you know what you are up against. SOMD is a microcosm of what is going on in the World. I wonder if some have problems because this forum is, mostly, conservative. You are such a bonehead. :lol:

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I disagree with you. Putting no members on ignore is much more fun. To shut out your aggravators/opposers is equivalent to living under a rock, and does not let you know what you are up against. SOMD is a microcosm of what is going on in the World. I wonder if some have problems because this forum is, mostly, conservative. You are such a bonehead. :lol:

I disagree with you. Maybe you have the time to wade through all the drivel and nonsense. Some of us don't or don't care to. Many people annoy me with their endless bull$hit and I am much happier not seeing it.
You could be next :lol:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I disagree with you. Maybe you have the time to wade through all the drivel and nonsense. Some of us don't or don't care to. Many people annoy me with their endless bull$hit and I am much happier not seeing it. You could be next :lol:

I dunno. I can understand the want for iggy. But I don't use it. I just glance or skip over the hyperbole contributors. Many times, however, what is written by an iggy eligible does spark something that allows me to counter with something I might have never thought of before. Something witty or sarcastic or demeaning, such as to TP. It allows for more creativity in thought. For me anyway. Every little bit, good and bad, expands the knowledge base of intellect. While there is much eye rolling comments written, or inflammatory, it's all good. It's not like I follow those dimwits or search for their latest comments though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

I dunno. I can understand the want for iggy. But I don't use it. I just glance or skip over the hyperbole contributors. Many times, however, what is written by an iggy eligible does spark something that allows me to counter with something I might have never thought of before. Something witty or sarcastic or demeaning, such as to TP. It allows for more creativity in thought. For me anyway. Every little bit, good and bad, expands the knowledge base of intellect. While there is much eye rolling comments written, or inflammatory, it's all good. It's not like I follow those dimwits or search for their latest comments though.

Try as I might, I end up getting sucked in and arguing with them and that makes me want to kick my own ass. I enjoy other takes on the issues but engaging with some durhard who only knows how to speak in programmed talking points or insults is a waste of time.

TCROW

Try as I might, I end up getting sucked in and arguing with them and that makes me want to kick my own ass. I enjoy other takes on the issues but engaging with some durhard who only knows how to speak in programmed talking points or insults is a waste of time.

You get upset because you don’t like being told you’re full of crap.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I disagree with you. Maybe you have the time to wade through all the drivel and nonsense. Some of us don't or don't care to. Many people annoy me with their endless bull$hit and I am much happier not seeing it.
You could be next :lol:

Disagreeing is a good thing. It keeps the balance. I do love that you are animal person; like I am. Please do it for the animals, and don’t put me on ignore. :roflmao:

Isthatchu 2

Disagreeing is a good thing. It keeps the balance. I do love that you are animal person; like I am. Please do it for the animals, and don’t put me on ignore. :roflmao:
Well I couldn't agree more littlelady. At least some people have sense on here. Some people may just know their wrong and just don't want to here the other side, the right side, our side. But hey if you can't handle the heat people stay out the kitchen. So just let the level headed ones with backbones and actual morals and values take care of things. If you believe in something stand up for it don't run or hide defend yourselves. Then again chickens do belong in thenkitchen, in the oven that is. Hope you have a great night littlelady. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK NO MATTER WHAT 🐈 Lucky right?

black dog

Free America
Well I couldn't agree more littlelady. At least some people have sense on here. Some people may just know their wrong and just don't want to here the other side, the right side, our side. But hey if you can't handle the heat people stay out the kitchen. So just let the level headed ones with backbones and actual morals and values take care of things. If you believe in something stand up for it don't run or hide defend yourselves. Then again chickens do belong in thenkitchen, in the oven that is. Hope you have a great night littlelady. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK NO MATTER WHAT 🐈 Lucky right?

And with that, you to will be the recipient of the midnight madness PM's.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I need a read pen. Like a teechar uses when she grayeds paperz. 🖊

frequentflier

happy to be living

"the hen kitchen" is how I read this :lol:

SamSpade

Ignore does allow me to read a thread without being encumbered by TONS of inane, one-line posts that are just people sniping at one another.
It eliminates the excess and allows me to participate in the actual discussion.

It does also allow me to ignore people completely and sooner or later, they learn they're being ignored.