Custom bras

K

Katie

Poor kid..

I remember having that problem before I my reduction done. I wasn't able to wear underwire.

4hugger

I had a reduction just last Wednesday. Even tho at 6 days post op I am still pretty sore and bruised, I am AMAZED at th difference its made already. I'm still in the surgical sports bras they gave me at the hospital , which sell online for over $50( thank goodness for insurance). Before my reduction, ALL of my bras came from VC and I was a 44DD. I will eventually settle into a 38C but thats far into the future.
Shes young and if hes wearing bras that truly do not fit her correctly, she will have medical problems later. This can also cause her posture to be poor and curvature of the spine and osteoporosis can happen. Even tho I still have a lot of recovering to do, the difference in my posture, my neck & shoulders and the weight of both breast and straps on my shoulders causing that ugly dip....is all GONE!
The only think I regret is not getting this done years ago. Go back to VC and ask for a manager...tell them the story and I think you'll have a different experience this time.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
DoWhat said:
You hear the same rumor, I heard?
Want bigger boobs? Wipe them with toilet paper once or twice a day, look at what it did to her azz...

That rumor!?

jaie

So happy!
Pasofever said:
Daughter has a hard time getting a bra fitted...she is still in school and is a 34-35 DD she was at Victorias secret this week and the lady said "I cant help you" she called me crying..she said she tried on every bra in the place...Can I get her a custom bra? Where can I (she) go? What can I do for her? I feel really bad :frown:
All of my bras come from there and I'm a 34 DD.