Custom bras

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: you are the only one that laughed at that.. :smack:
You don't know how many comments I've stopped myself from making in this thread. I think a quick chuckle is in order. :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
MMDad said:
You don't know how many comments I've stopped myself from making in this thread. I think a quick chuckle is in order. :razz:

Sorry then ya did good..Guess I should delete it now...why are you in the ladies thread anyway..feeling a little feminine??

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Pasofever said:
Daughter has a hard time getting a bra fitted...she is still in school and is a 34-35 DD she was at Victorias secret this week and the lady said "I cant help you" she called me crying..she said she tried on every bra in the place...Can I get her a custom bra? Where can I (she) go? What can I do for her? I feel really bad :frown:

I had a hard time finding bras that fit too(40 DDD) until I went to J C Penneys and got fitted. They were very helpful and my back doesn't hurt anymore.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Is she trying to wear a 34 or a 36? That may be the problem. I have a 35 inch ribcage and am very small. Sometimes a 34 fits well and sometimes a 36. You may want to have her try on a 36D. I've found when I go up a size in the ribcage I go down a cup size.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I can't remember the name of the bra that Oprah always raves about, but if you do a Google search it'll come up. I think they run $45 and up.

fredsaid2

Paso, check out this website BareNecessities

You can search by size, price and manufacturer. Playtex no. 4422 has good coverage in the size you're looking for. A bunch of the bras are buy 2 get one free. Good Luck!

cdsulhoff

Pasofever said:
Daughter has a hard time getting a bra fitted...she is still in school and is a 34-35 DD she was at Victorias secret this week and the lady said "I cant help you" she called me crying..she said she tried on every bra in the place...Can I get her a custom bra? Where can I (she) go? What can I do for her? I feel really bad :frown:

Okay the lady who help your daughter sounds like a total #####. I was in there and got sized. They sized me at 38DD. Now the sales lady showed me all the Bras that they carry in that size. If your daughter is looking for a foo-foo bras then she won't be able to get one. I tried they seem to only go up to a C cup. Now they have a new Italian line there from what I see your Daughter is a size 5 in this new line. This line is number 1-5, 5 being the largest. I think it is a great Bra. But be careful who you get as a sale lady some of them seems that they don't even want to be bother looking for a size if it is not in front of their face.

Pasofever said:
It's a hike, but well worth it from what I have read in a NUMBER of articles in the paper on this place.

Dor NE Corset Shoppe
8126 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 589-5151

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thanks everyone....I guess I will show her this thread and let her click on all the linkies...appreciate it...PF

Have also heard a lot of advertisements for Trueso (I KNOW that's not spelled correctly, but I don't speak frog, so I spelled it phonetically). They do custom undergarments too.