"Cute"

Josimmon

migtig said:
:huggy: Come with me...I think I need to rent a wood chipper.

I thought I was doing pretty well until I bumped my face last night and thought my lip had split back open. :graceful:

Honey where you drinking mead again? :poorbaby:

SamSpade

migtig said:
:lmao: I seriously just wanted to know how everybody views the word "cute". I hold a negative view of the word, and it seems with the exception of Dems I am the only one who does.

I'm certain I've never ever in my life used the word "cute" in a pejorative sense. If someone was homely, ugly or anything of the sort, there are dozens of ways to convey that without confusing the hell out of them by using the word "cute".

I think others on here summed it up perfectly; Reese Witherspoon is cute; Carmen Electra is hot. I'd still consider myself damned lucky to even STAND NEXT to Reese Witherspoon.

I suppose Carmen Electra might consider "cute" an insult. But that's because when you're a "10" and full of yourself, being called a 9.9 IS an insult.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
SamSpade said:
I'm certain I've never ever in my life used the word "cute" in a pejorative sense. If someone was homely, ugly or anything of the sort, there are dozens of ways to convey that without confusing the hell out of them by using the word "cute".

I think others on here summed it up perfectly; Reese Witherspoon is cute; Carmen Electra is hot. I'd still consider myself damned lucky to even STAND NEXT to Reese Witherspoon.

I suppose Carmen Electra might consider "cute" an insult. But that's because when you're a "10" and full of yourself, being called a 9.9 IS an insult.
Well I'm like a 1.5, so I was :confused: on being called cute. However, from now on I will embrace my cuteness with a death grip. :lmao:

Josimmon

migtig said:
Well I'm like a 1.5, so I was :confused: on being called cute. However, from now on I will embrace my cuteness with a death grip. :lmao:

Your not a 1.5, you need to give yourself a heck of a lot more credit. I am sure :gossip: would go after you in a heart beat if he had the b$lls to ask you out. I am sure he has tried...he still talks about the whole kilt thing with a huge grin.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ylexot said:
Well what?? If you compliment her, she goes off the deep end. I figure if I insult her, she'll swoon at my feet and be my slave of loooove. Or something like that.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
There are, just not her chronic self-absorption.
Nicely insulting, but inappropriate. I am not the center of the universe nor do I claim that title nor would I want it. If you truly wanted to insult me you should try to use a more accurate insult. :huggy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
Well what?? If you compliment her, she goes off the deep end. I figure if I insult her, she'll swoon at my feet and be my slave of loooove. Or something like that.
All you had to say was "Miggy will you be my slave of loooove?" :flowers:

I like the direct honest approach bestest. :kiss: