Cybertruck design conversations

glhs837

Power with Control
For home use it doesn't need to be active. Keep in mind the CTs suspension is active and there is an entry mode where ride height is eight inches. So a fixed three inch platform works. For home anyway. For supercharging I think you still want a cable.

PeoplesElbow

I believe these folks know a bit about thermodynamics....

Interesting, about a year ago i read an article from some envirowacko how wireless cell phone charging was killing the planet due to using more energy than an old fashioned cord charger.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Considering the outcry from magnetic fields from overhead powerlines causing all kinds of medical issues, I'm surprised at how little I've read on huge and close proximity magnetic fields from wireless charges big enough to charge a car.

PeoplesElbow

Considering the outcry from magnetic fields from overhead powerlines causing all kinds of medical issues, I'm surprised at how little I've read on huge and close proximity magnetic fields from wireless charges big enough to charge a car.
I will tell you that they can ruin your credit cards.

glhs837

Power with Control
Interesting, about a year ago i read an article from some envirowacko how wireless cell phone charging was killing the planet due to using more energy than an old fashioned cord charger.

Its evidently two different kinds. More than that, someone else would have to explain. Me, I'll be fine plugging in. My wife, she'll be fine with me plugging in. :)

PeoplesElbow

Will there be something written about the cybertruck 25 years later?

glhs837

Power with Control
Will there be something written about the cybertruck 25 years later?

Given the cost of the Cybertent or whatever its called, I wouldn't be surprised. Except I think history will be kinder to the CT than it has been to the Aztek. But I could be wrong. Its not off to a great start, so they need to get it better faster and cheaper. And fix whatever the heck is wrong with the "gas pedal"

PeoplesElbow

Given the cost of the Cybertent or whatever its called, I wouldn't be surprised. Except I think history will be kinder to the CT than it has been to the Aztek. But I could be wrong. Its not off to a great start, so they need to get it better faster and cheaper. And fix whatever the heck is wrong with the "gas pedal"
I think people fondly remember the Aztek as ugly as hell but kind of cool, Breaking Bad didn't hurt.

Reminded me a lot of the Eagle.