Dallas Game

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You people are mean and insensitive. The Vikes are dominating and, without Adams, Dallas is in big trouble. Nothing is working. This isn't all Tony's fault.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Romo going backwards on the last play. That's all you need to know.
Suitable end to the half.

If there's one thing that's for sure to this point, this is absolutely NOT Dallas's game (re: the thread title). :lmao: :yahoo:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Love love LOVE watching Dallas lose..

Who da hell named them "America's Team"?? Just a tad arrogant if you ask me!

Go Romo! Help them LOSE!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Suitable end to the half.

If there's one thing that's for sure to this point, this is absolutely NOT Dallas's game (re: the thread title). :lmao: :yahoo:

I know, I know, not sure why I called it that, I just wanted to get the time straight.

BuddyLee

Football addict
BTW, the fourth overall pick a few years ago has died. Everyone remember the name Gaines Adams?

From ESPN:
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nf...ory?id=4833908

Chicago Bears defensive end Gaines Adams died Sunday morning after he was taken to a Greenwood, S.C., emergency room, the county coroner said.

Greenwood County Coroner James T. Coursey told ESPN that Adams was taken to the emergency room at Self Regional Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 9 a.m. ET Sunday morning.

An autopsy will be performed Sunday by the Anderson County forensic pathologist, Coursey said.

Adams, 26, listed at 6-foot-5 and 256 pounds, played in college at Clemson and was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with the No. 4 overall pick in the 2007 NFL draft. He was traded to the Bears in October.

In 47 games over four seasons with the Bucs and Bears, Adams had 67 tackles, including 13.5 sacks.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Gaines Adams
When they were mentioning this one the ESPN pre-game they said his girlfriend reported that he did not feel well, and progressively worse, which led to them calling the ambulance. Sounds like a pre-existing medical condition. James Brown just confirmed that a preliminary autopsy has said he had an enlarged heart. Makes the second NFL death in fairly short time.