Dallas Game

Beta84

They're out to get us
Interesting theory...does that apply to football as well?

hey now, those Iggles may not have won a Super Bowl before but they won NFL titles in '48, '49, and '60. :killingme

toppick -- you're basically saying that the Kansas City Chiefs or Oakland Raiders (let alone the Washington Redskins) have more bragging rights than the Eagles after this season since they've won a Super Bowl. Every season is a new season buddy.

T

toppick08

hey now, those Iggles may not have won a Super Bowl before but they won NFL titles in '48, '49, and '60. :killingme

toppick -- you're basically saying that the Kansas City Chiefs or Oakland Raiders (let alone the Washington Redskins) have more bragging rights than the Eagles after this season since they've won a Super Bowl. Every season is a new season buddy.

You love to put words in people's mouths.......that will catch up with one day,.....buddy.

Beta84

They're out to get us
You love to put words in people's mouths.......that will catch up with one day,.....buddy.

you said the Caps can't brag because they haven't won a cup. ergo, the Eagles can't brag because they haven't won a Super Bowl. I was showing how skewed that logic was. Maybe you should think before speaking so you don't dislike ways people interpret it.

T

toppick08

you said the Caps can't brag because they haven't won a cup. ergo, the Eagles can't brag because they haven't won a Super Bowl. I was showing how skewed that logic was. Maybe you should think before speaking so you don't dislike ways people interpret it.

Maybe you should kiss my ass.