Dallas week!!!

Otter

Nothing to see here
That 3rd down play by Romo was pathetic, threw the ball away and he could have run for the first down.

RPMDAD

Another strange Dallas v. Skins game.

It's like...The Twilight Zone.

Alas the skins cannot score a touchdown and have missed a field goal may be wrong my prediction is 7-6 cowboys or maybe 10-6 cowboys win. hope i'm wrong...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Alas the skins cannot score a touchdown and have missed a field goal may be wrong my prediction is 7-6 cowboys or maybe 10-6 cowboys win. hope i'm wrong...
I'll take the field goals as long as it's a win.

In other news, great defensive series there by the Skins!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dallas Analysis;

One; JC deserves to be the starting QB of this team. He has heart, he's tough, resilient and made a BUNCH of GREAT plays today. I saw some GREAT reads from left to right and back right again and ON the money. Some throws he has to make RIGHT now, on the money. I saw some dumb JC plays. However, over all, with a decimated line, hurt running backs, WR's still needing to step it up, he's a solid, if unspectacular, pro. Given a solid line next year with some depth, Thomas and Kelly maturing, Davis and Cooley and, perhaps, Moss, throw in some sort of RB's and this can be a decent offense, especially if they stay with the running game they are starting to produce these last 2 1/2 games.

Landry played great today. Carlos put out, Rocky played good, London is having an all pro season, Doughty played strong. Thomas stepped up. Davis rounding into a solid starter.

You just can't expect a whole heck of a lot more out of a decimated O line.

And Suisham picked a really bad time to crash back to earth.

And it was not a good idea for Blache to go prevent. That was Romo's only hope was for the D to stop doing what had befuddled him all day and just hand him gimme, wide open prevent D. We played with fire there and got burnt.

:buddies:

RPMDAD

I'm in a good mood. :killingme:yahoo: That game should have ended in a tie nobody deserved to win,

Have to disagree, I do agree with BuddyLee the defense of the skins looked good. The offense sucks. The Redskins can not win games scoring 6 pts. 2 field goals. The defense was on the field too long and did a great job and got worn down. The offense of the skins biggest problem all year is the red zone once they are in it they just can't seal the deal and score. And i am not blaming it on the field goal kicker, you can't win NFL games by field goals only. The Redskins offense suck, and can't score touchdowns. The Cowboys only scored one touchdown and that is all it took to beat the Redskins.