Dating survey: Female mustache a deal breaker

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Elizabeth Taylor shaved her entire face each day.

We like to call it "exfoliation".

I recall my Grandmother had a bit of a mustache and a faint beard going .... I was thinking .... I hope that doesn't happen to me when I get old :jet:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I know one guy who won't date a girl with hair anywhere but the scalp and eyebrows, until he started describing it I didn't think about the number of places women will sprout hair.

I knew a lady years ago that had chest hair like a man and her hubby thought it was sexy .... really? Ewww!

MMM_donuts

I have little freckles on my top lip that darken in the summer when I tan. I worry that it looks like a faint 'stache if I don't put makeup on.

:bawl: There's nothing I can do about it....

My husband lies and says he's never noticed - which is partly why I love him so much and make him sandwiches.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I knew a lady years ago that had chest hair like a man and her hubby thought it was sexy .... really? Ewww!

I knew a guy who was looking for a girl with a "furry" chest, knew it was just a matter of time before he figured out he was looking for a man (he did figure it out though).

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I knew a guy who was looking for a girl with a "furry" chest, knew it was just a matter of time before he figured out he was looking for a man (he did figure it out though).

Okay. God is only supposed to give us what we can handle. I have no problem with homosexuals, BUTT shaving my chest will be an issue. Hand me a gun. I won't jump off the bridge.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've known women that this has happened to, they were all brunettes, does this not happen to blonds? :crossingfingers:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Okay. God is only supposed to give us what we can handle. I have no problem with homosexuals, BUTT shaving my chest will be an issue. Hand me a gun. I won't jump off the bridge.

But will your boyfriend push you?:buddies::buddies: