dating while married, without planning a

ImnoMensa

Do you have any idea what divorce might mean.? It might mean the splitting of the marital property. Child support payments , alimony, The lawyers will eat up your half of the property and you will be living at the A&E without benefit of companionship because you wont have enough money for a pro and you will be eating a full course happy meal because its all you can afford.

Unless you are getting along so badly that you have thoughts of hiring a hit man, suck it up and get on with your life as an unhappy male. You are stuck my friend , make the best of it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's still adultery and if you have any respect for you, your wife, your kids and the "other woman", get out of your marriage before you hurt everyone involved.

:yeahthat:

Of course, keeping in mind that hopping around from relationship to relationship with kids is not respectful of them either. They didn't ask for your situation, and love both of their parents. Bringing other people into the mix on a revolving door basis (on one or both sides) is very confusing for them. They deserve the chance to develop & grow up without all the chaos and confusion of dysfunctional relationships -whether you're married or single.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow. Thanks for the depth, and at times caring, in your responses. Again!

Having tried most of the above, I confess I have decided to just keep trying to improve myself, and stay in the lifeless marraige.
My spouse wants to either watch TV while lying on the couch, or go shopping. I have little discernable income and we rent, or that'd be fine with me.
For my age, I am real active and thin (but so is my hair!), but I guess it comes down to the old 80s Wendy's commercial: Where's the Beef!?!?? I am no heman, but no girly-man either.
Singing in the band, going to the Mall museums, running 5k's, reading good books, backpacking the Smokies with my two boys, and hotrodding my Camaro and sportbike seem worthwhile to my women freinds. But not to my SO...
Guess I'll soldier on; [B]I am a retired naval officer, so I am used to abuse! [/B]:lmao:

:wah:
And she's probably used to having to go along to get along all those years of being a spouse in the navy. How about YOU doing some of the things your wife likes for a change & stop acting like a naval officer who's used to everyone snapping to attention and doing his bidding?

Everything you wrote about here & in previous posts is about what YOU like to do & how SHE doesn't like that. (But the hot, younger thangs do, of course.)

K

kris31280

My bad.
We have tried that.
She no longer seems interested. Nor in counciling (again).
We mostly get on fine. Oldest knows, and seems down with it.

I'd mostly like companionship in passtimes: I sing for a bar band, motorcycle, and run. I know many women do not enjoy some of these, and I am fine doing them alone, but...
I do not want a divorce, nor to ever marry again. But I miss female companionship without restrictions, and the occasional deep kiss..
The advice to suck it up is likely the best, I reckon. Too many years on the left coast mustve warped me! :love:
You're in a band and you're asking permission to sleep around?

Most guys in bands that I know who are married (and maybe even some of those who are just in a relationship with no wedding ring) are willing to jump on any female that strikes their fancy after a gig... and there should be no shortage of them because there's a whole lot of groupie whores out there.

smcop

You're in a band and you're asking permission to sleep around?

Most guys in bands that I know who are married (and maybe even some of those who are just in a relationship with no wedding ring) are willing to jump on any female that strikes their fancy after a gig... and there should be no shortage of them because there's a whole lot of groupie whores out there.
sounds like somebody has some issues with her former band boyfriend....lol

onebdzee

off the shelf
dating while married,... 12-01-2007 08:55 PM awwww..no wonder I loves ya, cupcake

Someone loves me and their name is cupcake? :confused:

That's not good, is it?

K

kris31280

LOL... naw... I don't have a former boyfriend who's been in a band... I just know a lot of guys in bands and I know how often women throw themselves at them and how often the guys sleep with those women, despite being married or in a committed relationship.

smcop

LOL... naw... I don't have a former boyfriend who's been in a band... I just know a lot of guys in bands and I know how often women throw themselves at them and how often the guys sleep with those women, despite being married or in a committed relationship.
I was joking...sorry.

K

Kain99

Far be it for me to judge anyone but... You better be sure she's worth losing before ya dive in.

N

nitwhit3286

I hate to jump in on this.....however.....men can't live without women and women can't live without men. i think all guys are the same....can be stupid when they want to be, not care about things that you think are important. I am guessing women can be that same way towards men. Too bad that first initial attraction doesn't last forever!

onebdzee

off the shelf
I hate to jump in on this.....however.....men can't live without women and women can't live without men. i think all guys are the same....can be stupid when they want to be, not care about things that you think are important. I am guessing women can be that same way towards men. Too bad that first initial attraction doesn't last forever!

I beg to differ with you on this....but, men can live without woman and woman can live without men

btw....the first initial attraction is lust

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

:lol: Nice meeting you the other night.

or the one that he is trying to dive into is worth keeping

Anybody that keeps someone that left someone else for them is a fool. Fools aren't worth keeping.

I beg to differ with you on this....but, men can live without woman and woman can live without men

Yep. They're called homosexuals and/or schitzoids with NO sex drive.