dating your roommate

Redskinsmama

been friends for years, lived together for a while now, moving to the next stage...very apprehensive b/c he's a good friend of mine, but he's wonderful!

lovinmaryland

Redskinsmama said:
been friends for years, lived together for a while now, moving to the next stage...very apprehensive b/c he's a good friend of mine, but he's wonderful!
go for it, you never know this could be "the one"

You both should try to have an understanding that if things start to get messy you step away so it doesnt ruin the friendship :huggy:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well there you have it. If both of you are happy then so be it. Why come into the forums and ask us how to run your personal life. It may work out it may not but you'll never know if you don't try. :readmysiggy: :yay:

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I think its a bad idea, because I have been there and it didnt work, and we ruined our friendship.

Pete

Repete
Redskinsmama said:
Sounds like the only thing missing as it stands now is the bangbang.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sockgirl77 said:
Nope. Not worth risking the friendship.
I agree with this.

I suspect that Red and her roomie are merely curious about each other and the proximity makes it tempting. But if they had real interest, they'd have explored it long ago. As it stands, they'll bangbangbang, then one will decide they just want to remain friends. The other will be hurt by this and now there's a problem.

Don't do it, Red.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
I agree with this.

I suspect that Red and her roomie are merely curious about each other and the proximity makes it tempting. But if they had real interest, they'd have explored it long ago. As it stands, they'll bangbangbang, then one will decide they just want to remain friends. The other will be hurt by this and now there's a problem.

Don't do it, Red.
You sound like an old woman

rack'm

Jaded
sockgirl77 said:
Nope. Not worth risking the friendship.

vraiblonde said:
I agree with this.

Don't do it, Red.

:boo: Don't listen to them, bang him like a screen door during a hurricane. :yay::yay:

sockgirl77

rack'm said:
:boo: Don't listen to them, bang him like a screen door during a hurricane. :yay::yay:
Spoken like a true man. :smack:

Red,
Been there. Done that. Not worth it. My BF for 5 years and I have never been the same. It has been 12 years and I still regret it.
:huggy:,
Socki

P.S. This is probably all pointless. You've probably already screwed him. So, it is probably too late. Obviously you are already having doubts or you would not be coming in here for advice because you are already questioning your new relationship.