Daytona 500

K

Kizzy

kwillia said:
That's the Herbal Erectiles car...:yay:

Is that like the Tampan racecar? The pink one with a string hanging out the back? :shrug:

Ponytail

I was home with a sick dog all day yesterday and was able to watch all of the practice sessions. Unless Goodyear comes up with a miracle fix or these guys find a common thread somewhere with their setups, it's going to be a frustrating race for at least a handfull of guys.

"Experiencing problems in Wednesday's practice sessions were Nemechek, Greg Biffle, Mark Martin, Jeremy Mayfield, Hermie Sadler and Kenny Wallace."

These guys all suffered tread separation at about the 60-80 lap time frame.

Watching all of the qualifying runs and practices, I thought that Kurt Busch looked really good as did Earnhardt Jr.

The Craftsman Series Race is going to be REALLY interesting. The Rookies have already been causing wrecks in just the drafting practices.

Otter

Nothing to see here
In today's USA Today, there's a great article about Jayski in case any of you have ever wondered just who the hell he is. Its in the "Daytona" special section but its not in the online edition of USA Today.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
Me & You are sittin next to each other on the floor Sunday!! :smooch: :high5: :alkies:
But I don't wanna be peekin' around/over your skulls! :nono: So you can both sit in the corner where my Redneck Nascar tree sat. :biggrin: