DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

JeJeTe

Happiness
LOL,

Honestly I would rather stick my dick in a hornets nest then mess with any of these women. Even if they paid me!!!!

I find that women in SoMd, Baltimore and other parts of the country are more approachable. Probably better wife material and more genuine.....

It sounds like your ego got hurt by someone who isn't "wife material" in your eyes.

Funny thread! Just a couple days ago my 20 year old daughter was saying she can't believe how many men think that just because she smiles or speaks to a guy the guy automatically assumes she's flirting and wants the 'D'. She's realizing she needs to perfect her "#### off" face so she can walk, shop, study, etc. in peace. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Funny thread! Just a couple days ago my 20 year old daughter was saying she can't believe how many men think that just because she smiles or speaks to a guy the guy automatically assumes she's flirting and wants the 'D'. She's realizing she needs to perfect her "#### off" face so she can walk, shop, study, etc. in peace. :ohwell:

Did she really say "wants the D"?

BernieP

Resident PIA
I'm working around NoMA now. I got out and take some walks and just see people. These woman all the the following in common.

1. High end clothes
2. Huge glasses the cover much of their face
3. A perm bitch face
4. The stick seems to be so far up there that they are waiting for approval from their insurance company to get funding in order to have the stick removed (yes it's that bad).
5. Completely unapproachable.

These people also seem to lack any basic primitive life skills. Example, I was in the post office and this woman didn't even know how to put a USPS Priority mail box together. She folded the long flaps first before she folded the short flaps. She ended up getting the box together in the most ####ed up fashion possible. I stood there looking at her shaking my head. She looks to be in her 30s WTF!!!

do we have an inferiority complex going here?

Maybe you prefer
1. t-shirt and shorts to small for their body mass
2. hair that covers to much of their face
3. a perm dolt face
4. looks like she's waiting for the insurance company to call on her disability claim
5. someone you don't want to approach.

Pete

Repete
do we have an inferiority complex going here?

Maybe you prefer
1. t-shirt and shorts to small for their body mass
2. hair that covers to much of their face
3. a perm dolt face
4. looks like she's waiting for the insurance company to call on her disability claim
5. someone you don't want to approach.

I think he is experiencing being put off by the apparent sense of superiority displayed that he does not believe is legitimate.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

Even if youre mean to them some of them still assume you want the D :lmao:

The unapproachable look/life plan does work really well for some things though. Just won't make you too many female friends :ohwell:

GregV814

hey hey hey I am not even going to make any comments about that...Thanks for the shout out though!!!

Vince

Seriously. I expected it to be the typical gaggle of bridge dwelling trolls and 2 sizes to small super sisters.

I did drink a Natty Boh just to complete my experience.
No wonder you were seeing things. National Boh???? :barf:

steppinthrax

I think he is experiencing being put off by the apparent sense of superiority displayed that he does not believe is legitimate.

Pretty much I've been around long enough to know that!!!

LOL

My sense is some of these people are popping 70K a year and buying $10.00 muffins every morning.