DC woman look like a bunch of stuck up snobs!!!

To be pretty honest maybe that's what they need to began with. Maybe they are not getting enough. It's kind of "self-fulfilling" they put on the perm bitch resting face get no D and get worse and worse.

WHAT'S BEYOND STUCK UP???
It has been explained that most women have perfected the unapproachable bitch look in order to avoid unwanted attention. I don't understand why it bothers you when you should be looking at it as a good thing because you know without having to give it a 2nd thought that she does not want your attention. Take it for what it is... a form of communication without having to say a word.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It has been explained that most women have perfected the unapproachable bitch look in order to avoid unwanted attention. I don't understand why it bothers you when you should be looking at it as a good thing because you know without having to give it a 2nd thought that she does not want your attention. Take it for what it is... a form of communication without having to say a word.

:yay:

FED_UP

Not all men think just because you give them a cute smile or pay a bit of attention that you want the D. It's just nice to have a cute smile from a hottie, might even make our day. So ladies smile more often and give us a wink. I think if a women pays a lot of attention to you, those are the one who want the D. If a lady has no interest like someone said they go "poof" in the wind. OP says the DC ladies are stuck up. I thinks it's more of a business attitude and it's as if they have to try harder than the men, but over doing it, which leave a stick up the azz. When they get home I would assume the pull the stick out and act like your typical SOMD lady.

steppinthrax

I don't really think the face is as a result of that I think it's more/less a sense of illegitimate and unjustifiable superiority that exist because you moved from OK to DC.....

And now you think you're hot ####.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Seriously. I expected it to be the typical gaggle of bridge dwelling trolls and 2 sizes to small super sisters.

I did drink a Natty Boh just to complete my experience.

That reminds me, when is the next M&G?

terbear1225

:yeahthat:

I don't really think the face is as a result of that I think it's more/less a sense of illegitimate and unjustifiable superiority that exist because you moved from OK to DC.....

And now you think you're hot ####.
But you are assuming what they are thinking and you are also assuming they are inferior. You are getting angry over what is in your head not what is in theirs.

JeJeTe

Happiness
Not all men think just because you give them a cute smile or pay a bit of attention that you want the D. It's just nice to have a cute smile from a hottie, might even make our day. So ladies smile more often and give us a wink. I think if a women pays a lot of attention to you, those are the one who want the D. If a lady has no interest like someone said they go "poof" in the wind. OP says the DC ladies are stuck up. I thinks it's more of a business attitude and it's as if they have to try harder than the men, but over doing it, which leave a stick up the azz. When they get home I would assume the pull the stick out and act like your typical SOMD lady.

Eh...I'm not apt to smiling or winking at people just to make their day. If I'm in a mood, I'm allowed to be in a mood. Sadly, while "biatchy resting face" is real so is "friendly talk to me face" because I seem to have one of those.

steppinthrax

But you are assuming what they are thinking and you are also assuming they are inferior. You are getting angry over what is in your head not what is in theirs.

LOL

I'm pretty sure I"m 100% correct.

Yep, I know what I make, I know what percentile I fall into DC wise....

Misfit

Lawful neutral
This is my life. When I was a bartender, I'd spend all evening serving drinks to men who'd attempt to flirt with me and I'd make polite conversation but never give any ideas...or too many smiles. then when I'd hand them the bill, they'd ask for my number and I'd politely so no thanks - or I'm taken - and *poof* there goes my tip.

:shrug:

I don't handle rejection very well. I found it's best to leave a little before closing.

And hide in their car.

LOL

I'm pretty sure I"m 100% correct.

Yep, I know what I make, I know what percentile I fall into DC wise....
what does what you make have to do with anything? A woman with an unapproachable aire about her does not care what you make. She's not interested in knowing you regardless of how much you make. And just because a woman makes less than you does not make you superior nor "a catch". :shrug:

steppinthrax

what does what you make have to do with anything? A woman with an unapproachable aire about her does not care what you make. She's not interested in knowing you regardless of how much you make. And just because a woman makes less than you does not make you superior nor "a catch". :shrug:

Percentile wise includes entire DC (both men/woman).

Honestly, these type of woman probably care more about what you make (as a man) than other "down to earth" and/or genuine types.

FED_UP

Eh...I'm not apt to smiling or winking at people just to make their day. If I'm in a mood, I'm allowed to be in a mood. Sadly, while "biatchy resting face" is real so is "friendly talk to me face" because I seem to have one of those.

Yea, mood does have a lot to do with it and women have too many mood swings.

Percentile wise includes entire DC (both men/woman).

Honestly, these type of woman probably care more about what you make (as a man) than other "down to earth" and/or genuine types.
You are only guessing. Besides if you truly believe your assumption than you shouldn't care what they think, how they carry themselves or what they want. But you are angry at the thought of them not considering you date-worthy which says you do care and wish you could convince them otherwise. BTW women can sense that bitterness and anger and cause them to put up walls of unapproachableness faster than you can pull your big wad out of your pocket. Just sayin'... :ohwell: