Deadbeat Dad Owed $139,000

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Deadbeat child support resister.

And yet, the custody case file indicates:

Parties previously agreed that the plaintiff would have custody of the children and the defendant would pay child support according to Maryland Guidelines.
:coffee: Well the Courts always mis-represent things like that.

The dad has to agree to their demands or else they steal his livelihood right then and there or he is put into jail if he does not agree.

It is like a common thief - either pay the thieving child support or the law will mess them up.

There is also the occurance that many separated parents do intend to do right and they agree to the law believing it to be trustworthy and then they get cheated accordingly.

That is what happened to me and to everyone that I ever spoke to about child support - is that we trusted the law and trusted the Courts and we each got betrayed and violated by the thievery.

:whistle:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:coffee: Well the Courts always mis-represent things like that.

The dad has to agree to their demands or else they steal his livelihood right then and there or he is put into jail if he does not agree.

It is like a common thief - either pay the thieving child support or the law will mess them up.

There is also the occurance that many separated parents do intend to do right and they agree to the law believing it to be trustworthy and then they get cheated accordingly.

That is what happened to me and to everyone that I ever spoke to about child support - is that we trusted the law and trusted the Courts and we each got betrayed and violated by the thievery.

:whistle:
No, you idiot, the court isn't misrepresenting crap. You live in a fantasy world. The fact is, the court couldn't have made a statement like that for the record without there being a signed document....he signed a legal contract to give her money. Forget the morals of it, the grown-up needs to take responsibility aspect of it...he signed his name to a contract and defaulted on the agreement. She sued him for it and won. Maybe he had a sucky lawyer, but that's his own damn fault. If your wife cheated on you, which I assume from your harping on the idea of adultery, then you were a sucky husband and it is readily apparent that you didn't give a damn about what happened to your son, either.

And that is nobody's fault but yours. So take your whiny self off somewhere and stop blaming the world for YOUR mistakes and YOUR stupidity.

This_person

:coffee: Well the Courts always mis-represent things like that. That is what happened to me and to everyone that I ever spoke to about child support - is that we trusted the law and trusted the Courts and we each got betrayed and violated by the thievery.
No, not everyone you ever spoke with regarding child support. I've read many, many people on here giving you vastly different stories. You only listen to the ones that fit your warped, distorted views.

The fact is, and remains, that the law is not the problem. The people that violate the laws and general parenting rules are the problem.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

No, not everyone you ever spoke with regarding child support. I've read many, many people on here giving you vastly different stories. You only listen to the ones that fit your warped, distorted views.
:coffee: We do not count those of you on the thieving side.

The fact that your kind claims your thievery (or just recieving the stolen cash) is some kind of perverted virtue is just not part of that equation.

I was refering to the parents being robbed and not to your kind. :bigwhoop:

This_person

:coffee: We do not count those of you on the thieving side.

The fact that your kind claims your thievery (or just recieving the stolen cash) is some kind of perverted virtue is just not part of that equation.

I was refering to the parents being robbed and not to your kind. :bigwhoop:
I was referring to parents that happily, willingly pay their support. Those that worked with they system when they had troubles, worked with their previous spouses, and the sytem worked when all worked together. Who see their kids routinely, and who keep good relationships with their children and their children's other parent, such that they still co-parent.

You know, reality. You've heard of it, you just reject it.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

I was referring to parents that happily, willingly pay their support.
:diva: It does make any difference how happy some might claim to be about child support,

it is ONLY paid under threats and brute force so it is all a fraud. :buddies:

MMDad

Lem Putt
:diva: It does make any difference how happy some might claim to be about child support,

it is ONLY paid under threats and brute force so it is all a fraud. :buddies:

Fraud would be sitting at home collecting disability when you are able to work.

You should get out and find a job. Walmart is hiring.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I don't know how CWO's ex wife got 30K behind, seems if I got 2 months behind i was getting pay up or we will take you DL away - now how the hell am i supposed to get to work with no License ? :jameo

She's in Hawaii. The folks here in Maryland have done their best, completed a ton of paperwork, but Hawaii is a pain in the butt.

peterw

:coffee: From what little info is given in that report, then I would say the man had nothing to pay and while being held captive his wife paid the 30-G in ransom money.

It is like adult kid-napping by the law and the wife was robbed by paying the ransom loot.

One thing about child support is that it proves that stealing some times scores.

It is also doubtful that the money will actually go to the child because first the gov must take its share for collection fee and then the custodial gets to party on the loot because the child has not needed the money up till now.

:agape777:
JPC sr

I have read your comments and you are so far off base. I know about this case very well. The article is accurate. Mr. Hoffman has run from the law for over ten years. The child support was bsed on the income he was making at the time. He never paid it and ran. His salary was six digits. I don't know where you get your information from and it is definitely from your own thoughts and assumptions. And Mr. Hoffman's ex-wife did not commit adultery. And his children are still minors and need his assistance. He never tried to go to the courts to make arrangements to get the child support payments reduced. It was due to his messed up life style that he lost the six digit figure salary. He is definitely an irresponsible father. Those of us close to the situation are still wondering why he didn't make the payments until now. And we still wonder why he would do this to his children. Hey, my belief is that if you and your spouse need to get divorced fine, but don't make your children suffer. His ex-wife is a very good and up right mother. She did not duck out on her children like Mr. Hoffman did. She has taken care of her children. She definitely struggled, but now that will end. Justice has finally prevailed for once. You can only run for so long and God will eventually expose you. Mr. Hoffman must pay the consequences for his choices.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
JPC sr

I have read your comments and you are so far off base. I know about this case very well. The article is accurate. Mr. Hoffman has run from the law for over ten years. The child support was bsed on the income he was making at the time. He never paid it and ran. His salary was six digits. I don't know where you get your information from and it is definitely from your own thoughts and assumptions. And Mr. Hoffman's ex-wife did not commit adultery. And his children are still minors and need his assistance. He never tried to go to the courts to make arrangements to get the child support payments reduced. It was due to his messed up life style that he lost the six digit figure salary. He is definitely an irresponsible father. Those of us close to the situation are still wondering why he didn't make the payments until now. And we still wonder why he would do this to his children. Hey, my belief is that if you and your spouse need to get divorced fine, but don't make your children suffer. His ex-wife is a very good and up right mother. She did not duck out on her children like Mr. Hoffman did. She has taken care of her children. She definitely struggled, but now that will end. Justice has finally prevailed for once. You can only run for so long and God will eventually expose you. Mr. Hoffman must pay the consequences for his choices.
Good luck to the ex-wife and the children. Sounds like justice finally came their way. :yay:

Now....I wonder what the new wife is thinking about this latest development. One minute she's thinking "hey, I married a guy with LOTS of money", to "damn, this guy I just married is a trifflin' dirt bag with NO money". :lol:

This_person

Good luck to the ex-wife and the children. Sounds like justice finally came their way. :yay:

Now....I wonder what the new wife is thinking about this latest development. One minute she's thinking "hey, I married a guy with LOTS of money", to "damn, this guy I just married is a trifflin' dirt bag with NO money". :lol:
:yeahthat: I'm happy to hear justice came her way, even if only for a short time.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
JPC sr

JPC being a deadbeat himself makes up his own information to suit his delusional little world. The scary part is that 6000+ people either bought into his delusions or are such uninformed ignorant voters that they voted for him for Congress. :twitch:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Those 6,000 folks were voting against Hoyer not for JPC. I wonder how many write-ins there were or how many voted for 'none of the above'?

Xaquin44

The law destroys the family unit and people praise thieves and that is our American law and Maryland law.

ummm

you are aware that there is no law saying people have to get divorced right?

people have to want it before the law comes into play.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
ummm

you are aware that there is no law saying people have to get divorced right?

people have to want it before the law comes into play.

Based on what JPC said before his wife waited quite sometime after he left the area before she ever filed for divorce. If I remember correctly she waited well over a year.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
JPC sr

Glad to see your friend finally got some justice. My ex sits on his azz collecting disability and lets the SSA pay his "child support" (which doesn't even cover my daycare costs). Some men just don't get that the money is not for the ex, it's for their kids.