Deadskins

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Yes, I know I have room to talk, but this was just pitiful. Since they lost on the road, all I have to say is HTTR(oadkill).

Escalade14

Go Rams!
You know how LA is looking for an NFL team to relocate there? Why not send the Skins, I hear FedEx shipping is cheap this time of year. Next week the Saints come to town, and no doubt the Saints will Brees through this game (pun intended). In my opinion the Skins should just give up. Too many screw ups between the players and coaching staff. Wouldn't be surprised if Gruden is on the hot seat already.

GregV814

so being beat by one of the NFL dynasties is horrible? By the way how about that Cowboy that beat the poop out of his girlfriend? now, thats class....and she suudenly stopped cooperating with the prosceutors. amazing Jerry must have PAID her a visit...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
so being beat by one of the NFL dynasties is horrible? By the way how about that Cowboy that beat the poop out of his girlfriend? now, thats class....and she suudenly stopped cooperating with the prosceutors. amazing Jerry must have PAID her a visit...

:bawl:

RPMDAD

I thought the skins played better than i was expecting, they actually looked good on a few plays. I was wearing my number 12 jersey though.

I did not watch the game, I did not listen to the game. Life got in the way again. Redskins scored points against NE? That's a win. Lose any more starters? If not, that's a win. The 'skins suck. Yes, we know that. We love them anyway.

luvmygdaughters

Cousins did what he was supposed to do...not so much Garcon or the other receivers. If they could catch the ball...you know, what they get paid for...outcome may have been a little different.