Dear BG and Itsbob

Pete

Repete
Wonderful time, great food, great people. Had a blast! Props to the grill master Dougster, Sultan of the pork butt. :notworthy:

Tina2001aniT

Pete said:
Wonderful time, great food, great people. Had a blast! Props to the grill master Dougster, Sultan of the pork butt. :notworthy:

:yeahthat: you beat me to it!!

I think one of my favorite parts of the day was listening to everyone introduce themselves and then hearing your kiddo say "and I'm 'boy'" it was priceless.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Pete said:
:yeahthat:

We tried to say good-bye but you guys were a little busy with Bubba. Nice to meet all the new faces.

Pete hope boys foot is ok.

Pete

Repete
FastCarsSpeed said:
:yeahthat:

We tried to say good-bye but you guys were a little busy with Bubba. Nice to meet all the new faces.

Pete hope boys foot is ok.
Thanks he will be fine. I had to banish him to the shower to scrub the gnarly scuzz off his feet :lol:

Nice seeing you and Tina :yay:

Pete

Repete
Tina2001aniT said:
:yeahthat: you beat me to it!!

I think one of my favorite parts of the day was listening to everyone introduce themselves and then hearing your kiddo say "and I'm 'boy'" it was priceless.
He is proud of "Boy" :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
He is proud of "Boy" :lmao:
Tell Catt she can drop by with him tomorrow if they are out and about....We should be here MOST of the day, but are planning on a ride at some point. Well, DR doesn't know that I have planned that yet........

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
vraiblonde said:
Excellent party :yay:

And Dougster has the best butt I've ever tasted :yum:
I have to say, Vrai, that you are a very impressive Butt Muncher. Doug put it out there, and you just ate and ate and ate his butt. However, when your butt is as fine as DOug's, how can you help but not eat it all up.

BuddyLee

Football addict
A gargantuan thank you, B&T!

It was nice to actually get out of the house, work, school and relax to the delight of good conversation.

Thanks for the stories and perspective Pete.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I have to say, Vrai, that you are a very impressive Butt Muncher. Doug put it out there, and you just ate and ate and ate his butt. However, when your butt is as fine as DOug's, how can you help but not eat it all up.

:yeahthat: Delicious as always. :yum:

Damn, I"m tired. :yawn:

I'll bet you are. :huggy: Thanks to you and Bob for another awesome get-together. You guys are the best. :smooch:

BTW - there was an accident at 5 and Indian Bridge Road between a car and SUV. The road was closed in both directions, but traffic was being rerouted through the parking lot of Durkin's Realty when I came through. The SUV didn't look bad but the car had major front end damage. :ohwell:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
BG & Bob - Kudos to a very impressive event (another impressive event)! :yay:

Again, Bubba is just too much for words! :love: And you two really know how to put on a shin dig!

Nice meeting those of you I haven't met before and always nice to see those of you I have! These are definitely the best kinds of days!

What a wonderful day - thanks for having us! :flowers:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Thank you Bob & BG! I had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting more SOMD'ers. It was definitely worth the trip to come down and to put faces to names and to throw back a few with you all.

Dougster-What can I say about your butt that hasn't already been said? It was oustanding.