Dear BG and Itsbob

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
I am hungry right now :popcorn:
I'm still trying to re-hydrate..

After clean up (I thik I'm ALMOST done).. which is taking me all day, laid down for a nap, and I think I woke up 2 hours later...

But the garage is 80% done (millions of ant casualties in the process).. outdoors trash is all bagged.. one of BG's BIL's stopped by this morning to pick up his shelter, and came back and picked up all the full trash bags he could find. Great guy that he is!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What do you think, deviled eggs sitting in the garage since yesterday, through the heat of today.. you think they'd be seasoned and aged well by now??

Nanny Pam

itsbob said:
What do you think, deviled eggs sitting in the garage since yesterday, through the heat of today.. you think they'd be seasoned and aged well by now??
Can you just imagine the farts that would come from those! :twitch:

:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:

you should have a couple and lets us know how they are :razz:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
I wouldn't know... you didn't save any for the late comers...:mad:
Lumpia is latin for:

"treats for the first guests that arrive"

But what was sad MM brought them, then he had to leave and I cooked them for him.. Had my oldest daughter set 15 aside for him in the garage for when he got back, went in the house for a minute came out and there was a line of people in there. Went and fould my daugher and asked where she put them, and she took me in the garage and showed me the emtpy paper plate with the lone oil spots on it.

itsbob said:
Lumpia is latin for:

"treats for the first guests that arrive"

But what was sad MM brought them, then he had to leave and I cooked them for him.. Had my oldest daughter set 15 aside for him in the garage for when he got back, went in the house for a minute came out and there was a line of people in there. Went and fould my daugher and asked where she put them, and she took me in the garage and showed me the emtpy paper plate with the lone oil spots on it.
:lmao: Poooooor MM... :poorbaby:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pete, Otter and I were thinking of doing a raid on the south end for leftovers but we were @ Wicomico Shores...

I would like to have some more Doug's butt though.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kom526 said:
Pete. Otter and I we thinking of doing a raid on the south end for leftovers but we were @ Wicomico Shores...

You should have.. not like there isn't any left.. we got deviled eggs the three of you could have had too.. But those would have been more fun if you had them before the golf game!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
kom526 said:
Pete, Otter and I were thinking of doing a raid on the south end for leftovers but we were @ Wicomico Shores...

Plus you should still have some sauce left on that shirt :killingme

everyone treats me like some kinda slut just taking and giving my butt.:tantrum

J

julz20684

Thanks a bunch BG and IB!!! I had a great time!!! :huggy: I loved meeting all the forumites. I'm going to the landfill tomorrow, do you have anything left that needs to be dumped?

Doug's butt was simply melt in your mouth delicious :yum:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
julz20684 said:
Thanks a bunch BG and IB!!! I had a great time!!! :huggy: I loved meeting all the forumites. I'm going to the landfill tomorrow, do you have anything left that needs to be dumped?

Only about 10 bags worth of trash, two full 35 gallon cans, and about 200 pounds of "extras" I cleaned out of the shed and garage today..

Sorry nobody got naked this year, was fairly tame compared to years past, but still a good time.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
julz20684 said:

Oh and you should try it today.. made some pulled pork sandwiches, mixed with Sweet Baby Ray's.. 40 seconds in the microwave.. hmm Hmmmm good...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
Oh and you should try it today.. made some pulled pork sandwiches, mixed with Sweet Baby Ray's.. 40 seconds in the microwave.. hmm Hmmmm good...

That is the bestest over the counter sauce! :drool:

W

Wenchy

vraiblonde said:
And dearest Wenchy darling, mother of lost boys - thank you for the pack of smokes. :smoochy:

You're welcome. What a night!

Thank you BG and Bob for another great BBQ. :yay:

We did get pulled over on the way back. I had no idea that one of my headlights was out.

I also want to thank the St. Mary's police for letting me know, so I could get it fixed before my drive home. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

julz20684

itsbob said:
Only about 10 bags worth of trash, two full 35 gallon cans, and about 200 pounds of "extras" I cleaned out of the shed and garage today..

Sorry nobody got naked this year, was fairly tame compared to years past, but still a good time.

Well I guess I'll just have to keep coming every year to see when the nakedness will return. :lmao: