Dear JPC

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Excellent.

wait,,,, did JPC just ask Vrai on a date?????

I did not really ask her for a "date" even if it might have looked that way.

My understanding is that she already has a boyfriend or a significant other or a husband? and I do not cheat on people.

Also I am a vegetarian while she smokes cigarettes so me and she are not compatible.

And I said anyone (or everyone) else could be invited so it could have just been a non-heathen Saturday night event for the forumites and not a date.

FYI.

:buddies:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I did not really ask her for a "date" even if it might have looked that way.

My understanding is that she already has a boyfriend or a significant other or a husband? and I do not cheat on people.

Also I am a vegetarian while she smokes cigarettes so me and she are not compatible.
And I said anyone (or everyone) else could be invited so it could have just been a non-heathen Saturday night event for the forumites and not a date.

FYI.

:buddies:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought tobacco was a plant. :confused:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought tobacco was a plant. :confused:

That is really clever, and I would never had made that connection.

Smoking is a type of vegetarian.

I may have to take this dilemma to the PETA authorities and seek their guidance as to you might have some thing there.

Tobacco is a vegetable.

:banghead:

warneckutz

I may have to take this dilemma to the PETA authorities and seek their guidance as to you might have some thing there.

Tobacco is a vegetable.

You're coming pretty close to becoming a vegetable too...

bcp

In My Opinion

Tobacco is a vegetable.

but most people prefer their food not to be burned

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
You had a crippled woman laboring for your benefit...:

She works for her own benefit and for the benefit of others. That is the idea of working for somebody else. It is her choice. She hasn't let her physical disability get her down.

Also, I don't believe she would appreciate you classifying her as 'crippled'. She might actually draw offense to that, given the description that Pete gave.....she takes pride in her work and strives to overcome obstacles rather than be bogged down and trampled by them. 'Crippled' implies that a person CAN'T do something without somebody else's assistance. It is probably for the better that you weren't there.

I hope you get over whatever ails you.

Last edited:

Roman

I am sitting in a Waffle House just over the Georgia state line and I was thinking of you. What triggered this unlikely event was I was watching one of the cooks, a woman, late 40's or early 50's and she is hustling, pleasant, methodical and unbelivably efficient. She got up this morning, put on her Waffle house apron and came to work as she has done for 9 years(I asked).

Why would this out of the way person in an out of the way place 500 miles from SOMD make me think of you? Because she is missing her right arm about mid forearm down. She balances plates like a pro, uses a spatula with precision. SHE could have rolled over lamented about her sorry luck, wallered in self pity and claimed disability but she didnt. She is kicking it one arm style while you live off the generosity of a few politicians and poor disability laws. You suck! Have a nice day.

Rock on Waffle house lady!
WOW, that is so cool. Thanks for the story, and you write very well by the way.