Dear Karma Givers,

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Someone just gave me red for this thread.. My only complaint is they didn't leave a cool message with it.. all i got was ... now what is 3 dots? Don't even give me a giggle

LOL yeah to my Karma given this one was a little better
Dear Karma Givers, 11-27-2007 02:52 PM i can smell your stinky stank from here. Is that better than ....

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
LOL yeah to my Karma given this one was a little better
Dear Karma Givers, 11-27-2007 02:52 PM i can smell your stinky stank from here. Is that better than ....

Dear Karma Givers, 11-27-2007 04:10 PM nobody cares about your stinky stank. you need to put that nasty thing away and go to church.

If I did that I wouldn't have any fun :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
:lmao: It's sad..... but I guess I really am.... I've been threatedned and had racist remarks made to me in Karma... I had a stupid horse person call me a ######... and I'm not even friggin black....
of course your not.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Guide to Green Karma

If your really worried about getting green you can follow the posts of the very active posters...(I'm not going to tell you who they are, do the research yourself!)...and just say what they want to hear, kiss their ass a bunch and they will throw green your way. :yahoo:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I have talked to several other people in these forums that no matter what they post they get slammed with nothing but red. And that is that case for me as well. So I was just putting it out there that it really doesnt matter just annoying.

I got a few reds for being a whistle blower. It ain't good blowing the whistle on a corrupt Board of Directors of one Post of an organization of which I've been a member for over 30 years. But I really don't give a rats butt, what is right is right, it's their problem if they want to shoot the messenger. Right Thankful?

:biteme:

Pete

Repete
If your really worried about getting green you can follow the posts of the very active posters...(I'm not going to tell you who they are, do the research yourself!)...and just say what they want to hear, kiss their ass a bunch and they will throw green your way. :yahoo:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Finally someone cracked the code. :yay: