Dear Karma Givers,

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
If it makes you feel so much better to target people each day and give them red that fine I am glad your are relieveing all your bottled up childhood problems inside something that really doesnt mean much. The thought of someone actually tracking red seems so funny to me. To all those that give green keep it up we need more people like you :buddies: .

Igave you red cause it just felt right

sinwagon

Seems like to me people post things on these boards for opinions but then they don't like the opinions given so they give red.

What I have learned is...if you don't agree with the ones who are regulars and post all day, then you get red. Your allowed to have opinions as long as they are theirs.

I'm sure I will get some red, but I don't come on here enough to care...

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
Seems like to me people post things on these boards for opinions but then they don't like the opinions given so they give red.

What I have learned is...if you don't agree with the ones who are regulars and post all day, then you get red. Your allowed to have opinions as long as they are theirs.

I'm sure I will get some red, but I don't come on here enough to care...

I've noticed the same thing....... I personlly think this whole Karma think is kinda stupid, but what the heck.. its just the Internet. Everytime I get Red Karma I dance a little jig...

:yahoo::howdy::flowers::cartwheel

D

dems4me

And here I was wondering if just for ONE day I can read the forums without seeing someone mentioning krama :stupid: I've been doing this all week wondering :stupid: I give up. :lol:

Gigi

Gigi
What does the red mean? I seem to have it and never paid attention to it... what did you have to do to get the red? Oh well, whatever it was I guess it made someone mad...

FerretRescue

bite me
What does the red mean? I seem to have it and never paid attention to it... what did you have to do to get the red? Oh well, whatever it was I guess it made someone mad...

Go to the left hit CP and read the comments left with the red karam linked to your post. But if I were you I would not waste my time.