Dear Karma Givers,

tommyjones

All you ever do is go in and make stupid remarks trying to “debate” people. You never bring in anything of your own to substantiate your stand. Like I said anyone can google and use other peoples words.

You were an ####### in that thread, when the aunt came in here and did her post you had a chance to again substantiate the comments you made.

So lets move on to something else. Lets talk about the use of MPD’s on somd.com
How many do you have, what is you’re the name you are really known for and why do you feel the need to come in here with a MPD?

well that doesn't seem like a debate as much as maybe a game of truth or dare.....

look you retard, apparently you have a hard time letting go. I stand by my assertions in the original thread, i didn't read the other thread you are refering to IIRC, so i dont really care.

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
well that doesn't seem like a debate as much as maybe a game of truth or dare.....

look you retard, apparently you have a hard time letting go. I stand by my assertions in the original thread, i didn't read the other thread you are refering to IIRC, so i dont really care.

You keep calling ferret a retard but so far, you are the only one acting like one.

I would be interested in hearing your take on the MPDs in here as well.

Ferret you are too funny. :lmao::boxing:

FerretRescue

bite me

:bigwhoop:

tommyjones

You keep calling ferret a retard but so far, you are the only one acting like one.

I would be interested in hearing your take on the MPDs in here as well.

Ferret you are too funny. :lmao::boxing:

my take on MPD's is that many are here, many are used, its part of the forum. until the rules change it will remain that way.

FerretRescue

bite me
Interesting

Mike why would you give me this karma from this thread if TJ was not one of your mpds?

Dear Karma Givers, 11-29-2007 03:23 PM FYI.... I have 2 MPD's. Since you have joined, neither have posted. Stop making a fool of yourself and acting like you know every damn thing! Mike SIGNED!!!

tommyjones

Mike why would you give me this karma from this thread if TJ was not one of your mpds?

Dear Karma Givers, 11-29-2007 03:23 PM FYI.... I have 2 MPD's. Since you have joined, neither have posted. Stop making a fool of yourself and acting like you know every damn thing! Mike SIGNED!!!

if you knew anything you would know i dont like mikes stance on muslims.

tommyjones

I have only one account. Whatever I have to say here. As for Mike, it is not uncommon for MPDs to fight one another to give the impression of being two people.

So do you or do you not have a MPD? and why?

you really have a ####ing reading problem dont you?

covered in post 168:whistle:

Mikeinsmd

Just keep posting. There may be one person who hasn't concluded what an idiot you are (but I doubt it). :duh:

GreenHornet

In light of my recent re-birth in to a beautiful bird named Blue I was going to stay out of this post.

My karma has been very green until this morning, which I'm not sure I understand. Red karma doesn't bother me and I do find humor in so many of the responses acompanying my red karma. What perplexes me though is how so many people don't sign their red karma.

I've said this before and I'll say it again..... I have never given anyone any red karma. I've given alot of green though, even to many of those who have given me red. People on this forum use red karma as a tool to get under a posters skin. As you can see I'm recently back in the red. My identity resembles our national deficit more than it resembles anything else that's true about me. If you guys are going to give out red karma why not just sign it?

I don't bite.... If I have some green to give you'll probably just get green in return.....

I'll post my disclaimer one more time....

DISCLAIMER: Any future recipients of unintentional degradation and slander will be publicly apologized to in accordance with the Greenhornet public apology guidelines stated in chapter III, page 10, paragraph a5, line II of the Greenhornet Standards Codes and Conduct Manual, Version 3A6905.

The greenhornet loves everyone in SOMD and I offer you nothing but peace love and kindness,

GH

Gigi

Gigi
well, still don't know what this Karma thing is...Still don't know how or why I got red Karma. If someone would tell me how to get some green Karma I would appreciate it... Please be nice as I know you all are... Thank you ahead of time...Gigi