Dearest JP

Sherlock

Casserhole!
I'm trying to help you realize that you have a problem.

Here are the "help me" threads started about you and your dog.

1. cracked ribs
2. the crud
3. throbbing index fingernail area
4. mildew
5. Hotspots
6. allergies
7. gallbladder surgery
8. possible broken collarbone
9. foot problems
10. 15yr old cat peeing blood and crystals
11. any nurses on here
12. picky eater
13. gall bladder issues
14. bruno
15. flue shot - 2 threads, same title
16. whats is in bloom?
17. poor shadow
18. rash
19. i just noticed
20. my left ankle

I got bored after the first 3 pages....there is 9 pages of crap like this.

Toxick

Splat
I'm trying to help you realize that you have a problem.

Here are the "help me" threads started about you and your dog.

1. cracked ribs
2. the crud
3. throbbing index fingernail area
4. mildew
5. Hotspots
6. allergies
7. gallbladder surgery
8. possible broken collarbone
9. foot problems
10. 15yr old cat peeing blood and crystals
11. any nurses on here
12. picky eater
13. gall bladder issues
14. bruno
15. flue shot - 2 threads, same title
16. whats is in bloom?
17. poor shadow
18. rash
19. i just noticed
20. my left ankle
21. Hypochondria

I got bored after the first 3 pages....there is 9 pages of crap like this.

ZOMG!

I think I have that!

J

jp2854

Wrong kook.

excuse me but i am far from being a kook. I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out. I worked with her as much as I could to get her to use one but she refused to do so.I also don't own a zoo like you either and your house smelled like one when i walked in. It made me sick but i kept my mouth shut about it but here is the truth now. I will never adopt another cat from paws either as you all are cat hoarders. I don't see very many dogs in your group other than 3 that have been there for years as you never bring them to adoption events. I been in petco when paws was in there and they only had there cats no dogs. I also know jean raddicker (sp) very well and she had cages of cats in her house more than 3 cages and the cats were only allowed out in a small guest bedroom for a little amount of time. I also fostered for them for a short time til i figured the group out then i made an excuse not to take more animals in as I saw how it all worked. your group gives the people that foster for them expired cat food for the cats and also i didn't get reimbursed for medical expenses for the 2 cats i had when i had to take them to the vet so that was a sack of bs.

I will go elsewhere if i want another animal and not come to your group period the end and I don't care if jean or any of the other nutties in your goup see this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowgirl

excuse me but i am far from being a kook. I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out. I worked with her as much as I could to get her to use one but she refused to do so.I also don't own a zoo like you either and your house smelled like one when i walked in. It made me sick but i kept my mouth shut about it but here is the truth now. I will never adopt another cat from paws either as you all are cat hoarders. I don't see very many dogs in your group other than 3 that have been there for years as you never bring them to adoption events. I been in petco when paws was in there and they only had there cats no dogs. I also know jean raddicker (sp) very well and she had cages of cats in her house more than 3 cages and the cats were only allowed out in a small guest bedroom for a little amount of time. I also fostered for them for a short time til i figured the group out then i made an excuse not to take more animals in as I saw how it all worked. You give your group gives the people that foster for them expired cat food for the cats and also i didn't get reimbursed for medical expenses for the 2 cats i had when i had to take them to the vet so that was a sack of bs.

I will go elsewhere if i want another animal and not come to your group period the end and I don't care if jean or any of the other nutties in your goup see this.

Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute. :mad:

I don't even think Catt was talking to you, but you sure don't help the "not a kook" argument. :lmao: And I've been in Catt's house 2 or 3 times and it doesn't smell a bit. Not at all. In fact, it was very clean. And she owns WAY more animals than you do and takes better care of them all than you do of your 1 dog and 1 cat.

And, I'm pretty sure PAWS wouldn't adopt to you even if you did want to adopt from them. So there period the end!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
excuse me but i am far from being a kook. I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out. I worked with her as much as I could to get her to use one but she refused to do so.I also don't own a zoo like you either and your house smelled like one when i walked in. It made me sick but i kept my mouth shut about it but here is the truth now. I will never adopt another cat from paws either as you all are cat hoarders. I don't see very many dogs in your group other than 3 that have been there for years as you never bring them to adoption events. I been in petco when paws was in there and they only had there cats no dogs. I also know jean raddicker (sp) very well and she had cages of cats in her house more than 3 cages and the cats were only allowed out in a small guest bedroom for a little amount of time. I also fostered for them for a short time til i figured the group out then i made an excuse not to take more animals in as I saw how it all worked. You give your group gives the people that foster for them expired cat food for the cats and also i didn't get reimbursed for medical expenses for the 2 cats i had when i had to take them to the vet so that was a sack of bs.

You're an idiot. Many people have been in my house and it doesn't smell. You adopted an 8 week old kitten..YOU are supposed to train it. She let me clip her nails, as I had done from the time she was two weeks old. And, like all of your other animals, you couldn't control her...a little kitten. :rolleyes:

Your cat got a really nice home, by the way, and hasn't destroyed a thing.

You fostered for them...didn't like them...but BEGGED to adopt from us. :dork:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
excuse me but i am far from being a kook. Rabbble rabble rabble. I will go elsewhere if i want another animal and not come to your group period the end and I don't care if jean or any of the other nutties in your goup see this.

So what is THIS rant a symptom of ?!

Cowgirl

I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out.

Hey, does this mean I can get rid of my puppy since wasn't fully trained when I adopted him at 11 weeks?

Jameo

What?!
excuse me but i am far from being a kook. I returned a stupid cat you had in your possession due to you not teaching it what a scratch post was when it was a baby and in your house with you til you adopted her out. I worked with her as much as I could to get her to use one but she refused to do so.I also don't own a zoo like you either and your house smelled like one when i walked in. It made me sick but i kept my mouth shut about it but here is the truth now. I will never adopt another cat from paws either as you all are cat hoarders. I don't see very many dogs in your group other than 3 that have been there for years as you never bring them to adoption events. I been in petco when paws was in there and they only had there cats no dogs. I also know jean raddicker (sp) very well and she had cages of cats in her house more than 3 cages and the cats were only allowed out in a small guest bedroom for a little amount of time. I also fostered for them for a short time til i figured the group out then i made an excuse not to take more animals in as I saw how it all worked. your group gives the people that foster for them expired cat food for the cats and also i didn't get reimbursed for medical expenses for the 2 cats i had when i had to take them to the vet so that was a sack of bs.

View attachment 79624

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:crazy:

Attachments

• target.jpg
    target.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 113