Dearest JP

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
But Gilligan might be fun to have along!

Oh wait.... :lmao:

:smack:
HE is not who Im talking about... we dont need ANY HEALTH issues at the party.. nor do I want to hear about someones health issues :coffee:

we will just :dye: :otter: :buddies: :jerry: :getdown:

... pm arkie... maybe she can wear her halloween outfit :whistle:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:howdy::howdy: :whistle:

animal knowledgeable peeps only!!! ... so you know who that will leave out!! :whistle: :yahoo:

Oh good, I want to see the wobbly hedgehog girl, she sounds like tons of fun. (and a wobbly hedgehog sounds hilarious)

TurboK9

:smack:
HE is not who Im talking about... we dont need ANY HEALTH issues at the party.. nor do I want to hear about someones health issues :coffee:

we will just :dye: :otter: :buddies: :jerry: :getdown:

... pm arkie... maybe she can wear her halloween outfit :whistle:

:dork:

Yeah I sort of figgered that.

You mean her cowgirl outfit? How is that piraty???

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Oh good, I want to see the wobbly hedgehog girl, she sounds like tons of fun. (and a wobbly hedgehog sounds hilarious)

we will put her in the freak show entertainment!

If this party is still at my house, she assuredly won't be on the guest list. :biggrin:

tent out on lawn? :shrug: this is where the freak show will be.... aka all the kooks :jerry::whistle::killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:dork:

Yeah I sort of figgered that.

You mean her cowgirl outfit? How is that piraty???

:shrug:....I dont know... have her black out a toof!! oh chit.. then she will be a redneck :jerry: :shrug:... well everyone will be hitting on her :banghead:

SoMDGirl42

If this party is still at my house, she assuredly won't be on the guest list. :biggrin:

How many cats are you going to make each person adopt at the party before I send my RSVP in? :killingme

As of this morning, I don't own any cats so if we're talking 12 or more, I'm out! :popcorn:

BTW, I've never been to your house, never smelled your house (or Ott for that matter) but I do think you've done a great job with the rescues. :buddies:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
How many cats are you going to make each person adopt at the party before I send my RSVP in? :killingme

As of this morning, I don't own any cats so if we're talking 12 or more, I'm out! :popcorn:

BTW, I've never been to your house, never smelled your house (or Ott for that matter) but I do think you've done a great job with the rescues. :buddies:

I don't have any cats available...ones I have are mine. I have 3 Boxers and ain't nobody getting them. Also have two cockatiels..one a present from my son and the other a rescue. The otter isn't in good health right now so I don't think he's adoptable but you might want to check back.