Debate night - Thursday Aug. 6, 2015

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow - what a catfight between Christie and Rand! I think Rand knows that's the only way he'll get any airtime after the debate. :yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
Rand Paul is acting like a damn yappy dog nipping at everyone's heels.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Please be specific, citing relevant examples to make your case.

They were your words. Own them. Or STFU, bint.

I don't have to own anything you say. I own what I say and don't have to answer to you. It is here for eternity for you to view or anyone else. I don't have to make a case. I don't attack you. You have always attacked me. I know what I read on this forum. You can STFU, Mr. bint. Whatever bint means which is actually meaningless. I don't have to prove you to you. That is your problem. It is that simple. I know what you are from your posts by your choice and what you choose to post here. Period.

Just stop.

Last edited:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I don't have to own anything you say. It is here for eternity for you to view or anyone else. I don't have to make a case. I don't attack you. You have always attacked me. I know what I read on this forum. You can STFU, Mr. bint. Whatever bint means which is actually meaningless. I don't have to prove you to you. It is that simple. I know what you are from your posts by your choice and what you choose to post here. Period.

Just stop.

You said I "talk out of both sides of my mouth". Can you provide any examples which demonstrate that? Can you?

LibertyBeacon

Why didn't Bush say that Common Core was a state-driven initiative? He was almost there, he danced around it. Its genesis wasn't at the federal level. That's what he should have said.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
LB, we noticed that also.

You know, on the "Kelly File" page - Kelly is getting some #### about how she is treating Trump.

Seriously???

Kelly just sees what I see in him. Besides hitting a nerve with the people, which I get, I cannot get over the fact that I find Trump to be a male chauvinist.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You said I "talk out of both sides of my mouth". Can you provide any examples which demonstrate that? Can you?

You are exhausting. I am sure your, wife (if you have one) is used to your incessant prove it crap. I don't have to provide examples. It is all on the forum to research by you or anyone. I owe you nothing, except my opinion. Good night.

LibertyBeacon

You are exhausting. I am sure your, wife (if you have one) is used to your incessant prove it crap. I don't have to provide examples. It is all on the forum to research by you or anyone. I owe you nothing, except my opinion. Good night.

You don't own your statements. Noted. FOAD.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yes, I'm aware of polls and how little they mean :lmao:

Trump cannot garner control tonight and I can see it is killing him and I know... I know... the polls mean nothing but they sure reminded us all day how Trump was up.

Huckabee is also a very smart man. You know, there are many smart people in the GOP lineup. Carson is smart but lacks experience. Christie is smart but his behavior and temper is concerning.

Bann

PREMO Member
Drudge has a poll up about the debate:

http://drudgereport.com/

DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE FIRST REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?
BUSH 3.05% (642 votes)

CARSON 5.35% (1,125 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.21% (254 votes)

CRUZ 10.86% (2,286 votes)

HUCKABEE 0.73% (153 votes)

KASICH 4.24% (892 votes)

PAUL 10.26% (2,159 votes)

RUBIO 5.62% (1,182 votes)

TRUMP 51.75% (10,891 votes)

WALKER 6.93% (1,462 votes)

Total Votes: 21,046

Bann

PREMO Member
LB, we noticed that also.

You know, on the "Kelly File" page - Kelly is getting some #### about how she is treating Trump.

Seriously???

Kelly just sees what I see in him. Besides hitting a nerve with the people, which I get, I cannot get over the fact that I find Trump to be a male chauvinist.

Actually, I think FNC set up the debates the way they did on purpose. They definitely went after Trump right out of the box.

Anyhoo, I like Trump. It's a mystery to me why, because he does have an inflated ego and yeah, at times a bit of a pig. But, I've read a lot about him, and he's actually a very nice guy behind all that bravado.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Actually, I think FNC set up the debates the way they did on purpose. They definitely went after Trump right out of the box.

Anyhoo, I like Trump. It's a mystery to me why, because he does have an inflated ego and yeah, at times a bit of a pig. But, I've read a lot about him, and he's actually a very nice guy behind all that bravado.

I like Trump also but I just cannot imagine him as our president. :ohwell: