Debate night - Thursday Aug. 6, 2015

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
DRUDGE poll takers must be drunk. :ohwell:

I don't think that. I think they're saying he is winning because FNC has obviously set out to get Trump riled up and to hopefully trip him up.

You can't say he's tripped. He's faced every question head on, and answered them all honestly. Sure, he's been a little loud at times, but he wanted to make a point, especially when he was being talked over (like when Chris Wallace asked him the questions about bankruptcy) or like when Rand Paul was yapping at him from down yonder - which he did several times.

I think he had some really good answers to the questions he's been given, too.

And what the heck is it about Rand Paul? He's just yelling at candidates totally out of turn. They should have sent him over to stand in the corner for acting like such a child. :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I spelled his name correctly this time :lol:

Rubio & Fiorina have stood out well so far for me. Odd, I started this thread with that line of thinking. There are so many very intelligent candidates here. Huckabee is impressive and clearly knowledgeable. I just don't think he has a chance. I find it amazing that so many have said "I agree with what Carson said earlier" and they know he is right but he just lacks experience.

Bann

PREMO Member
Gotta get going - I have an early date with the gym in the morning. :yawn:

I think it turned out better for Trump than a lot of folks thought it would.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Dr. Carson's last answer was awesome! He is great, but soft spoken. I think he did great tonight. What is that saying by FDR? Speak softly and carry a big stick. Obama never got that. Maybe, we will have a second black prez. Go Dr. Carson!

Oh, wow! I didn't think Dr. Carson would get to speak again. His last statements are awesome. And, Huckabee just stole the show!

And, then the Donald had the last word. He had a good answer, too. We shall see. It is still early.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Dr. Carson's last answer was awesome! He is great, but soft spoken. I think he did great tonight. What is that saying by FDR? Speak softly and carry a big stick. Obama never got that. Maybe, we will have a second black prez. Go Dr. Carson!

Oh, wow! I didn't think Dr. Carson would get to speak again. His last statements are awesome. And, Huckabee just stole the show!

And, then the Donald had the last word. He had a good answer, too. We shall see. It is still early.

Carson's final statements were great and I totally agree, Huckabee's final statements were funny. :lol:

I have said tonight how many intelligent people we have here to choose from and like Huckabee said, the democrats cannot even find one.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Gotta get going - I have an early date with the gym in the morning. :yawn:

I think it turned out better for Trump than a lot of folks thought it would.

blah... not what I want to hear or read. :ohwell:

I just think we have better to choose from.... :cheers:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Carson's final statements were great and I totally agree, Huckabee's final statements were funny. :lol:

I have said tonight how many intelligent people we have here to choose from and like Huckabee said, the democrats cannot even find one.

There has been so much commentary on how many Repubs are running for prez; as in unprecedented. I am thinking now it is a good thing, and shows how much Americans are Fed Up with it all. There is a reason for this. The bottom line is America has to be saved. There is still hope for change.

Hank

my war
What a $hit $how! :lmao:

And a question about God? Separation between church and state anyone? Leave it to Fox! Good Lord!

If anyone came out looking good, in my eyes it was Paul.

Bann

PREMO Member
blah... not what I want to hear or read. :ohwell:

I just think we have better to choose from.... :cheers:

I do, too!! I've said that Trump is not my first choice.

After the debate, I thought Huckabee and Kasich did better than Bush. I wasn't impressed with his performance.

Rand Paul acted like an ass.

Rubio and Carson had some great zingers at the end! :yay:

I missed all the punditry last night - went to bed after it was over...

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
What a $hit $how! :lmao:

And a question about God? Separation between church and state anyone? Leave it to Fox! Good Lord!

It's called knowing their audience. The average Fake News viewer eats that shiat up! I bet they were fist pumping from their geriatric chairs.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Rubio and Carson had some great zingers at the end! :yay:

See? It doesn't take much to impress the average low-information repubican voter. Just some zingers, I know you are but what am I, and neener, neener, neener is all it takes.

This_person

See? It doesn't take much to impress the average low-information repubican voter. Just some zingers, I know you are but what am I, and neener, neener, neener is all it takes.

What does it take to impress the low information non-voter?

Wait, never mind, if you don't vote you've decided you don't matter. I have to agree with your decision on that in terms of political discussion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok so, I didn't watch it. :yahoo: and I think I know this: no one's mind was changed, everyone still likes who they liked and now some are going to argue it was actually helpful and good for the nation.

:Buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What does it take to impress the low information non-voter?

Wait, never mind, if you don't vote you've decided you don't matter. I have to agree with your decision on that in terms of political discussion.

I love that term, low information. As though being a high information voter has helped. At all.