Demi Moore

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sorry about Demi because at one point she was freaking FABULOUS. Now she's a pathetic has-been heroin freak.

mitzi

I'm sorry about Demi because at one point she was freaking FABULOUS. Now she's a pathetic has-been heroin freak.

I've looked at it several times trying to figure what she had done. She obviously had work done before trying to stay young for Ashton but it wasn't bad. She doesn't even look like the same person. She is pathetic.

Tech

The Joker.

My belief is that you have only one good facelift to look natural. The trick is determining the right time to use it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I was at Channel 10 I had a client who had some work done and she looked amazing after it healed up. It went through a bunch of alarming changes up to that point, though. But it ended up very subtle, she looked refreshed and smoothed, no Joker grin.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
When I was at Channel 10 I had a client who had some work done and she looked amazing after it healed up. It went through a bunch of alarming changes up to that point, though. But it ended up very subtle, she looked refreshed and smoothed, no Joker grin.

That is how it should be. I had a woman in my office who had her eyes done and looked great.

I was thinking about Ivana Trump earlier today when I saw an old interview. At one time, she was a pretty woman and now, her face work makes her look terrible.

Ronaldhutchins

I always liked her, always thought Demi was very beautiful, and I think she'll be like that at any age. Yes, maybe her doc went a little overboard with her cheekbones, but overall she looks amazing. Btw, I have my doubts about this photo, because then I looked at her latest photos on Instagram and there she looks very different. On the whole it's normal that celebrities resort to plastic surgery, it`s their profession, they always have to be perfect on camera. After giving birth I felt unattractive, I had postpartum depression and my sagging belly didn`t add to my confidence. I had tummy tuck omaha and got rid of the hated stretch marks.

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I had to look at this several times to make sure it wasn't a wrong picture in the article. I never cared for her but she was pretty. There are no words for this.

There are not many women with such natural beauty as you mitzi. Many will spend years and many dollars chasing that elusive goal, but there is only one mitzi!:hot:

:flowers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These women who get their faces carved up and end up looking like freaks, I always wonder what they'd have looked like if they'd aged naturally and just used good moisturizer instead.