Democrat Debate

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Whoa Bernie ... Emails didn't matter 10 mins ago. And it's rich that Clinton is talking crap about Snowden releasing secrets when her own emails are now fodder for Russia & China thanks to her porta-potty server.

Last edited:

crabcake

WHEN is Uncle Joe going to declare his candidacy and put an end to this nonsense????

I hate to watch this popcorn-worthy circus jerk come to an end, but I think you're right. Whodathunkit that Biden would make 5 other dem candidates look bad!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Whoa Bernie ... Emails didn't matter 10 mins ago. And it's rich that Clinton is talking crap about Snowden releasing secrets when her own emails are now fodder for Russia & Chine thanks to her porta-potty server.

Mind numbing, isn't it?

crabcake

Sanders' finger waving makes me feel like I am visiting him in a nursing home. I kinda wanna break it off.

crabcake

How hypocritical for the first woman president (candidate) who is chanting about equality for women in the workplace to put a program in place that puts them back at home to pop out chitlins.

BOP

The best part was watching the Donald's tweets and (mostly) retweets during the debates.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

"@releafpen: Dem debate message summary = More free handouts. They will be voting in droves. We need to get out and vote Trump BIG TIME!"

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Notice that illegal immigrants will be given ObamaCare and free college tuition but nothing has been mentioned about our VETERANS #DemDebate

BOP

I thought this was the best line from Ace of Spades:

62 WTF is this Golden Girls rerun doing on CNN?

Posted by: Pappy O'Daniel at October 13, 2015 08:25 PM (oVJmc)

Until I read this one:
63 What are the odds that Hillary and Bernie will drop all pretense, admit their undying love and go at it like two squirrels in heat in the middle of the stage?

Posted by: Stone Cold Sober Muldoon at October 13, 2015 08:25 PM (NeFrd)

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I for one can't wait for Hitlery to become our next president. She and she alone is the only one running who is uniquely qualified to run this empire.