Deodorant

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
At my age I don't get offended by anything someone may say to me. If a friend told me I was 'ripe' I would just be embarassed. I'll use the baby powder that another mentioned - just in case. I do remember as a young teenager in high school making MYSELF aware of what BO was. Mom never told me. I wasn't sure how to clue her in to my problem so just started using hers. That should be on the list of things to tell your kids about as they age so it doesn't catch them unexpectedly.

When I started noticing a rancid stench coming from the direction of my kids, I handed them a container of D-O 4 B-O. :yay:

mommarock

I've recently had a medical type problem that gave me irritation of the arm pits. Not wanting to aggravate it I stopped using deod. I do shower before going out and I'm very inactive but haven't noticed being odorous, or at least noone has complained to this point.

Years ago I had a problem like this and went to the doc.. Turns out I was suddenly allergic to the nickel (I think that was it) in the roll on and stick deodorants. I have been using spray deodorants since and have no problems.

dn0121

Years ago I had a problem like this and went to the doc.. Turns out I was suddenly allergic to the nickel (I think that was it) in the roll on and stick deodorants. I have been using spray deodorants since and have no problems.

Aluminum I know is a common allergy.

I

Irish_Eyes

This thread is all too amusing. As for what I use though, it really depends on what's cheap at the time(I rarely, if ever, sweat, and only wear it daily as a precaution). Currently I'm using powder fresh from suave or something.

Having lived in a closed environment like a submarine, I detest b.o. If I smell, i take a shower ASAP. I wear deodorant everyday. I loathe guys who workout at lunch, then put thier clothes back on without showering!

I

Irish_Eyes

Having lived in a closed environment like a submarine, I detest b.o. If I smell, i take a shower ASAP. I wear deodorant everyday. I loathe guys who workout at lunch, then put thier clothes back on without showering!

:dead: Eeew... Yeah, I generally shower about two to three times a day when possible, just because I dont like the feeling of not being clean... I can't imagine doing something where I get all hot and sweaty and not showering afterward.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Anyone who thinks "hey, I don't smell", or "I don't sweat", or "I only wear powder", or "In only glisten a little bit", do yourself a favor - AND THOSE AROUND YOU - and wear some damn deodorant/anti-perspirant. It really is that simple. Not just one (deodorant) or (anti-perspirant), but a combined deodorant/anti-perspirant. If you only use one product, you're only doing half of the job of making you not smell like a pig.

You THINK you don't stick, but you do. Really.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Anyone who thinks "hey, I don't smell", or "I don't sweat", or "I only wear powder", or "In only glisten a little bit", do yourself a favor - AND THOSE AROUND YOU - and wear some damn deodorant/anti-perspirant. It really is that simple. Not just one (deodorant) or (anti-perspirant), but a combined deodorant/anti-perspirant. If you only use one product, you're only doing half of the job of making you not smell like a pig.

I :heart: BadGirl! :love::clap:

MissKitty

Pixie smells like good.... :yummy:

Cowgirl

I have never once thought that hubby smelled in the slightest. :shrug: He never wears deodorant. :shrug: