Di Tiki Bar

bobbyflatliner

Booked a room every year. Made the day that much safer. Tiki opening is whatever you put into it. If you go as a sour puss you will stay that way. If you want to have fun, you will. Last year with all the new decor was awesome, even though it rained and was chilly. Now they have moved some of the sand, but it is still great fun. If you go, please dont forget the tiki motto - Mai Tai's.... one is not enough, and three is too many. Be Safe!

Vince

Had a great time every year I went. :shrug: But still prefer it after opening weekend. Toots sounds good for this year. :shrug:

Vince said:
Had a great time every year I went. :shrug: But still prefer it after opening weekend. Toots sounds good for this year. :shrug:
I like to pick a nice sunny afternoon and go enjoy it. Opening day the big draw is the crowd itself. I don't like crowds.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Softballkid said:
Lessoned learned..take my happy ass to Toot's, and have more fun, with less bullsh*t involved :yay:

I'm with you. I won't waste my time. Takes too long to get a drink and they're way over priced.

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
bobbyflatliner said:
Booked a room every year. Made the day that much safer. Tiki opening is whatever you put into it. If you go as a sour puss you will stay that way. If you want to have fun, you will. Last year with all the new decor was awesome, even though it rained and was chilly. Now they have moved some of the sand, but it is still great fun. If you go, please dont forget the tiki motto - Mai Tai's.... one is not enough, and three is too many. Be Safe!
One nice touch is the cigar bar. "Me Man! Me make smoke "