Did anyone hear that PT got married Saturday?

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Hey Petey... show us some more pics of your new ride...:cartwheel Even better... did you ride it in today... I may have to come over and see it in person...:really:
It is here, you may purchase a ticket to view it. :yay:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
Let me know when you are gonna take your next :cool: break... and give me a heads up as to what the ticket will cost me...:eyebrow:
If you look in your official 2006 Petezaa Guide Book, there is a coupon for a free viewing :yay:

Pete said:
If you look in your official 2006 Petezaa Guide Book, there is a coupon for a free viewing :yay:
Funny you should mention that... my daughter is still counting down the months until she gets to celebrate Petezaa...:lol:

Pete

Repete
aps45819 said:
:shrug: well, we know it can't be an allergy to high tech motorcycles since you stay away from them :whistle:
I am a sucker for telescoping forks and all their inherent problems, even though I have never experienced any, nor seen any.

Ponytail

Pete said:
I am a sucker for telescoping forks and all their inherent problems, even though I have never experienced any, nor seen any.
You could always opt for springs. :shrug: :cool:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:

It's all about the ride, and handling.. and you probably haven't experienced a great ride yet either.

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
It's all about the ride, and handling.. and you probably haven't experienced a great ride yet either.
I am installing an oil dispenser on my rear wheel that should jazz up the ride home:yay:

Ponytail

Pete said:
I am installing an oil dispenser on my rear wheel that should jazz up the ride home:yay:

an oil dispenser on a Harley? isn't that a double negative or something? Eh, what the hell. Lemme know how it goes. Before I get mine buttoned up, maybe I'll install one too.

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
an oil dispenser on a Harley? isn't that a double negative or something? Eh, what the hell. Lemme know how it goes. Before I get mine buttoned up, maybe I'll install one too.
How was the honeymoon? You are back awful early :confused: