Did anyonw spot this...?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did anyone spot this...?

(Just for superficial facts...)

Don't know if this got posted but did anyone notice this?

When you never see Obama kiss his own wife on the lips (always on the cheek), Barack sneaks some lip in on Biden's wife. :eyebrow:

Just though this was curiously funny.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...there's quite enough legitimate issues to pick on the guy about without trying to delve into middle school "ooohhhh, oooohhh, looook!' non sense.

It is incumbent upon us all, as individuals and a s group, to maintain the highest standards of decorum and discourse within the SOMD forums community, at all times.

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
...there's quite enough legitimate issues to pick on the guy about without trying to delve into middle school "ooohhhh, oooohhh, looook!' non sense.

It is incumbent upon us all, as individuals and a s group, to maintain the highest standards of decorum and discourse within the SOMD forums community, at all times.

:tantrum I WILL NOT OBEY :tantrum

(Just for superficial facts...)

Don't know if this got posted but did anyone notice this?

When you never see Obama kiss his own wife on the lips (always on the cheek), Barack sneaks some lip in on Biden's wife. :eyebrow:

Just though this was curiously funny.

:yeahthat: Don't you know there's a vicous boxer at Tri-County that needs to be put down before it chews thru the wire and busts thru the concrete block walls to wreak havoc and kill all the Diamondback Terrapins in the state? The people that turned it in are evil anti-christ types people. They and all their kinfold should be removed from the gene pool immediately for making this boxer so mean. They probably weren't beat enough by their parents when they were toddlers.

Some peoples kids. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He doesn't kiss Michelle on the lips because she's always wearing lipstick, and doesn't want to smear it. Biden's wife isn't wearing lipstick, and it looks like she turned her face to catch him.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated
He doesn't kiss Michelle on the lips because she's always wearing lipstick, and doesn't want to smear it. Biden's wife isn't wearing lipstick, and it looks like she turned her face to catch him.

Oh sure... blaam it on Biden's wife.

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

Glad you filled me in on that, I was thinking he was scared of all those teeth Michelle can't keep hidden by closing her mouth.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:roflmao: :lol: :killingme:lmao:

I think it's supercalifragilistic great that they all get along!

Ok, but since someone brought it up - I thought Joe Biden and Michelle were having a darnright lovefest the day he was announced as the VP. When the spouses come up on the stage to greet the candidates, they go to the opposite candidate and hug, kiss, etc. Michelle wrapped her arms around Biden's neck & he was right chummy with her as they exchanged their kiss. is Joe Biden known to be a flirt? I have no idea if it's on Utube, or not - but I saw it a couple of times and I didn't imagine it.