Did Simon get

Pete

Repete
I know that fountain. It is down by the court house and the homeless people used to take baths in there in the summer. :lol::yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I can't believe nobody mentioned the weird necklace Paula was wearing made out of what appeared to be construction paper.

Christy

b*tch rocket
dems4me said:
:lol:
Not being mean but I don't know that we have that many cubans that would keep voting him through :shrug: So far I like the wide variety :yay: :lol:

He probably won't make it through to even be voted on, but I sure hope so. I like watching the odd balls evolve. Could have done without Clay Aiken "evolving" :lol: but this dude could be interesting. :popcorn:

Cowgirl

BS Gal said:
I can't believe nobody mentioned the weird necklace Paula was wearing made out of what appeared to be construction paper.

My boyfriend did...as soon as he saw her, he said "What the hell does she have around her neck?" :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Is Clay Aiken enjoying any success? Seems the chicks are the ones who are thriving, Aiken, Rooooooben and Hicks are all off the radar screen.

Cowgirl

What about that other girl...can't remember her name. She was the black girl that won the second or third season. I never hear about her.

Nanny Pam

Cowgirl said:
What about that other girl...can't remember her name. She was the black girl that won the second or third season. I never hear about her.
Her name was Fantasia and IMO....she sucked.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Fantasia is pretty big in the Urban genre - WPGC. There's another one that was in Dream Girls. I always liked Kimberly Locke, haven't heard anything from her though.

The only guy worth anything from AI has been Chris Daughtry. He's :hot: with a capital O My God... Gay Faiken was better than Roooben, but he still wasn't all that. Oh yeah, and there's also Josh Gracin, he's doing pretty well on the Country charts.

I missed it last night :tantrum But I will be watching tonight.