Did Simon get

Toxick

Splat
I think we saw two top-fivers last night.

The big-man named Head-something, and the shy girl who sings backup for other singers.

She kind of reminded me of that mousy cop in Police Acadamy who sounds like a nasty drill instructor when she gets pissed off.

I thought the guy who looked like Castro was pretty cool. But I hope he shaves some of that crap off.

There was one girl there - who had these HUGE gums... it looked like her skull was trying to bust out of her face through her mouth. And the BRACES... jeez... If her mouth wasn't too snaggled up to form words properly, I bet she would have gotten through.

I am glad to see that there's not as much arguing with the judges as there was last year. That was getting really annoying.

Toxick

Splat
Nanny Pam said:
Her name was Fantasia and IMO....she sucked.

She's still one of my favorites from all the seasons. One or two times she was too shrill, but mostly I liked her. I haven't heard much from her since she won - but I saw that she won a butt-load of grammys a year or two ago.

About the only former AI contestants that I hear regularly are Bo Bice, Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson.

Maybe that's because of the radio stations I listen to.

I figure Ruben and Fantasia get lots of airplay on R&B stations, and Clay probably gets airplay on stations that do a lot of Sinatra and Dean Martin and stuff like that.

Haven't seen anythign from Taylor - and I haven't seen anything from Justin Guiarini, except for that horrible horrible abortion of a movie.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Toxick said:
I think we saw two top-fivers last night.

I thought the guy who looked like Castro was pretty cool. But I hope he shaves some of that crap off.

QUOTE]

Aww, you have to give him credit for being himself... Carbon copy recording artists are boring.. How many more blonde, botox, bimbos do we need? How many boy bands:dead:

I think it's refreshing that his songs are primarily about faith and God.PLus he sang Johnny Cash and that alone is :dude: in my book.

I hope he does well, even if he doesn't win.in the end...