Did you sleep with Tiger?

I did Tiger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lisa8439

I picked "Hell No!" :shrug:

:howdy:

I'd bet his wife is starting to lawyer up and now every woman he slept with is going to cost him about $5 million.... especially considering they have a child involved (and isn't his wife pregnant? I had thought I heard that she was not too long ago? Or maybe I'm thinking of some other celebu-sports-taunte)

Hope the sex was that good. :whistle:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:howdy:

I'd bet his wife is starting to lawyer up and now every woman he slept with is going to cost him about $5 million.... especially considering they have a child involved (and isn't his wife pregnant? I had thought I heard that she was not too long ago? Or maybe I'm thinking of some other celebu-sports-taunte)

Hope the sex was that good. :whistle:

She had their second child not too long ago.

bcp

In My Opinion
I had to put hell no.
so let me go ahead and clear this up for the private forum crowd getting ready to pounce.

they will say
RACIST, you only didnt sleep with him because he is black.
I will say no, its because hes a dude.
then they will say
Homophobe, are you afraid you are going to turn gay just because you sleep with another guy?

from here it can only go either on ignore, or downhill.. come to think of it, I might have most of those people on ignore already.. its been nice.

lisa8439

I had to put hell no.
so let me go ahead and clear this up for the private forum crowd getting ready to pounce.

they will say
RACIST, you only didnt sleep with him because he is black.
I will say no, its because hes a dude.
then they will say
Homophobe, are you afraid you are going to turn gay just because you sleep with another guy?

from here it can only go either on ignore, or downhill.. come to think of it, I might have most of those people on ignore already.. its been nice.

I think the reason you didn't sleep with him is because he is part Asian...
:killingme

Rarebreed, thanks - I don't keep up with sports much anymore but I remember hearing that she was pregnant, I didn't even know she had already had the baby. boy or girl?

And no d@mn wonder she was clawing his face up - I'm sure she has nannies but she is probably still hormonal as all get out. Shame those kids will be able to google this crap as soon as they are old enough to use the internet.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I think the reason you didn't sleep with him is because he is part Asian...
:killingme

Rarebreed, thanks - I don't keep up with sports much anymore but I remember hearing that she was pregnant, I didn't even know she had already had the baby. boy or girl?

And no d@mn wonder she was clawing his face up - I'm sure she has nannies but she is probably still hormonal as all get out. Shame those kids will be able to google this crap as soon as they are old enough to use the internet.

Boy

Children
Sam Alexis (b. 2007)
Charlie Axel (b. 2009)