Dieing Of Boredom

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I could tell you some secrets:gossip:, but then no one would talk to me and then I would REALLY be bored. I guess I just have to keep them to myself.:banghead:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
We need something interesting to talk bout........ Any ideas...:coffee:
I wont die I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bord.
Yes Sadie that is something interesting...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm watching my Netflix movie...Sylvester. It's a horsey movie. Rated PG but lots of bad language. True to life, huh?

Loper

Animal Poor!
We need something interesting to talk bout........ Any ideas...:coffee:
I wont die I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bord.
Yes Sadie that is something interesting...

Hmmm just a thought, maybe you should work on your grammar skills! Not being mean but there seems to be a lack of in your posts! :coffee: Maybe instead of perusing the forums you should pop in an intellectual DVD of some type? Typos are one thing, we all have them but you are way beyond the typo problem! :whistle:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:whistle:I guess I will go watch FBI files or the Investigators to realize how lucky I am to be alive. My momma always said "you are only bored because you want to be bored" then she would give me some more chores to do. I try not to ever say I am bored to this day. I have PLENTY to do. I just don't feel like doing any of it. I would still rather just play with my friends.:lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
:whistle:I guess I will go watch FBI files or the Investigators to realize how lucky I am to be alive. My momma always said "you are only bored because you want to be bored" then she would give me some more chores to do. I try not to ever say I am bored to this day. I have PLENTY to do. I just don't feel like doing any of it. I would still rather just play with my friends.:lmao:

Ya she has alot to do , she just does not want to do it.:yeahthat: like cleaning her room and getting thing together to move .:yahoo:

Last edited:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!

Ya my mom says u have other things to do. i would rather go do something with the horses like clean stalls or ride... But where moving so i will be able to do that whenever i want. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: And the barn makes a great place to hide...:evil: :lmao: No one willl find me now...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Ya my mom says u have other things to do. i would rather go do something with the horses like clean stalls or ride... But where moving so i will be able to do that whenever i want. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: And the barn makes a great place to hide...:evil: :lmao: No one willl find me now...

Oh my momma would find you, and if those stalls weren't done boy you would "get it". That is why I don't like cleaning stalls to this day. I would rather pay someone else.:whistle: My mom when she was mad would hit you with what ever was close by....horse whips, boards, anything...heck she would even hit whoever was close by....once she even hit the neighbor kid. :smack: I love my momma, but boy I didn't like making her mad.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
The movie's over now. It was made in '85 with lots of footage at KHP, that place has changed alot but it's still pretty easy to pick up a lot of the locations.