Dieing Of Boredom

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Ha, same here. My brother got congratualted for those grades and I got, "why aren't they "A"s". My answer was, "' cause that class is boring" or "the teacher sucks"...yadda yadda.

Hey with the grades I brought home and still lived . I am very proud of her she must take after my husband because I was BAD in school . All my principals and housmasters new me by sight and first name.. :whistle: I might tell her about it when she gets older..

I believe you just did.

W

WhoCares

I watched "knocked up" over the weekend. Thought it was pretty funny. Not for kids though.

That is a movie that I do want to see.

I keep waiting for it to rain on a Saturday that I have nothing to do. :whistle::whistle: Still waiting for that to happen! :lmao:

Eventer29

I saw knocked up recently, not quite as funny as i had expected. But still pretty good. OMg I have an OLD VHS of Sylvester that was taped off TV back in the day. I used to watch it once a week when i was 10-13ish. It was my inspiration to start eventing. I went to KHP with my trainer in 2001 for an event, very nice place!

Sparks

I saw knocked up recently, not quite as funny as i had expected. But still pretty good. OMg I have an OLD VHS of Sylvester that was taped off TV back in the day. I used to watch it once a week when i was 10-13ish. It was my inspiration to start eventing. I went to KHP with my trainer in 2001 for an event, very nice place!

It wasn't terribly funny as a whole movie but it had some pretty funny moments.

W

WhoCares

I vaguely remember the movie. I might have to go to Blockbuster and see I can locate it.