Dieing Of Boredom

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Oh my momma would find you, and if those stalls weren't done boy you would "get it". That is why I don't like cleaning stalls to this day. I would rather pay someone else.:whistle: My mom when she was mad would hit you with what ever was close by....horse whips, boards, anything...heck she would even hit whoever was close by....once she even hit the neighbor kid. :smack: I love my momma, but boy I didn't like making her mad.

That sounds like my dad... if he had it his way the water buckets,trofts,stalls,tack and feed room would be spotless. We would be :duel:every day 4 the rest of my life

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
That sounds like my dad... if he had it his way the water buckets,trofts,stalls,tack and feed room would be spotless. We would be :duel:every day 4 the rest of my life

It is a strange parental bond though. I can remember thinking when I was 17 and my mom was screaming at me to "COME HERE!" heck no lady you are going to kill me, but my body was being pulled by some strange force of nature toward her. Luckily, my brain was smart enough to say, run stupid! She has a lunge whip!. I think I left for a little while until she calmed down.:lmao: It seems funny now. That may be why my feelings don't get hurt too easily. She thickened up my skin.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
It is a strange parental bond though. I can remember thinking when I was 17 and my mom was screaming at me to "COME HERE!" heck no lady you are going to kill me, but my body was being pulled by some strange force of nature toward her. Luckily, my brain was smart enough to say, run stupid! She has a lunge whip!. I think I left for a little while until she calmed down.:lmao: It seems funny now. That may be why my feelings don't get hurt too easily. She thickened up my skin.

That is one thing my dose not like to do. beat us but when he gets mad LOOK OUT!!!!!:whistle: and its not smart to :lalala:Him either.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The movie's over now. It was made in '85 with lots of footage at KHP, that place has changed alot but it's still pretty easy to pick up a lot of the locations.

Was that the movie with Melissa Gilbert in it? If not maybe it was another movie I was thinking about that they used a big grey horse in the movie that was from Clay Hill. Just some mindless info. that sticks in my brain. :whistle::lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
[hat may be why my feelings don't get hurt too easily. She thickened up my skin.[/QUOTE]

What dont kill ya make ya stronger

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I just wanted everyone to know because I am so proud of my daughter :biggrin:(and son A&B's) how she brought her grades up out of the gutter ... I believe Amira (her horse) made the difference . Thank you Amira from GM

rdg/langarts B Visual Art II B

Social Studies C Fam/Con Sci II D We need
to work on that
A domestic wife NOT

Math C PE/Health B

Science B

Under stand peeps she has never brought home these grades before :banana:
Good job Z love Mom

mingiz

Horse Poor
Was that the movie with Melissa Gilbert in it? If not maybe it was another movie I was thinking about that they used a big grey horse in the movie that was from Clay Hill. Just some mindless info. that sticks in my brain. :whistle::lmao:

Yes Melissa Gilbert and a big ole grey horse...:coffee:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I was watching Ratatoullie this morning...It's pretty good. Also saw Transformers and Spider Man3 Good movies!!! :buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I just wanted everyone to know because I am so proud of my daughter :biggrin:(and son A&B's) how she brought her grades up out of the gutter ... I believe Amira (her horse) made the difference . Thank you Amira from GM

rdg/langarts B Visual Art II B

Social Studies C Fam/Con Sci II D We need
to work on that
A domestic wife NOT

Math C PE/Health B

Science B

Under stand peeps she has never brought home these grades before :banana:
Good job Z love Mom

Your Momma is Proud of you!That is sweet. My momma would have said why didn't you get 'A's? That is okay. I grew up with a sense of humor.:lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Your Momma is Proud of you!That is sweet. My momma would have said why didn't you get 'A's? That is okay. I grew up with a sense of humor.:lmao:

Ha, same here. My brother got congratualted for those grades and I got, "why aren't they "A"s". My answer was, "' cause that class is boring" or "the teacher sucks"...yadda yadda.

What grade is Z in the classes sound strange?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I was watching Ratatoullie this morning...It's pretty good. Also saw Transformers and Spider Man3 Good movies!!! :buddies:

Went to see "The Bee Movie" on opening weekend and it was really funny. :yahoo: Not like some of the other movies the kids want to see. My little one actually sat through the entire movie for the first time.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
What grade is Z in the classes sound strange?[/QUOTE]

Z is in 8th supposed to be 9th I kept her back in 2 or 3 can't remember..

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Ha, same here. My brother got congratualted for those grades and I got, "why aren't they "A"s". My answer was, "' cause that class is boring" or "the teacher sucks"...yadda yadda.

Hey with the grades I brought home and still lived . I am very proud of her she must take after my husband because I was BAD in school . All my principals and housmasters new me by sight and first name.. :whistle: I might tell her about it when she gets older..