Diet Pills

DJaxx

Has anyone ever taken a diet pill they liked? One that actually helped you lose weight?

I am dieting and exercising but I would like to see better results. TIA.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The old Dexatrim with PPA was very good at suppressing the appetite, but apparently the makers didn't bribe the right FDA officials because it's been banned.

lovinmaryland

Has anyone ever taken a diet pill they liked? One that actually helped you lose weight?

I have not taken any diet pills but a girlfriend of mine has used ALLI (or whatever it is) and she said it helped her get through her plateu at the gym.

D

dems4me

Good question!! :clap: :clap:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

I have had sucess with
100mg CoQ10
500mg fish oil

stay away from diet pills, they can mess up your heart.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

Diet pills used to contain Ephedra, which really did help drop the lbs.. Also helped people drop dead.
All of them really suck.
Alli will make you crap out what you ate in oil form, don't even go there.

I've been through quite a few of em and really what worked for me was a strict diet, dedication, and working your buns off in the gym. RUN, LIFT, and make smart food choices. :flowers:

nobody really

I need a nap
take some spinning classes at your gym. That is a killer workout. I dropped close to 20 lbs without even changing my eating habits. you burn aroun 500-700 calories. and its a mindless workout, at my gym they crank up the music and turn off the light.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady

the quicker the weight comes off, the quicker it comes back on again...

lovinmaryland

take some spinning classes at your gym. That is a killer workout. I dropped close to 20 lbs without even changing my eating habits. you burn aroun 500-700 calories. and its a mindless workout, at my gym they crank up the music and turn off the light.

:yeahthat:

and depending on your height & weight it actually could be more :yay:

Be careful though it is addicting as hell!!!!

poster

Haven't been able to find one the doesn't bring out the biatch in me.
Can't take'm.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A little bit of meth with a 20 rock chaser every once in a while will hook you up.