Diet Pills

T

toppick08

3 packs of marlboro 100's a day can ease the hunger pangs......:yay:

warneckutz

Has anyone ever taken a diet pill they liked? One that actually helped you lose weight?

I am dieting and exercising but I would like to see better results. TIA.

I'm taking Nutrex's Lipo-6X right now. I'm on a pretty strict diet as it is but I think, if anything, it gives a mental edge and helps me stay focused. (Nutrex does make a Lipo 6 Hers, it's brand new, haven't really checked it out to see what it has or does not have compared to their current formulas)

Bodybuilding.com just published their own article of the other benefits of certain fat burners:
Bodybuilding.com - Shannon Clark - Why Do You Need A Fat Burner? Four Incredible Reasons!

Geek

I'm taking Nutrex's Lipo-6X right now. I'm on a pretty strict diet as it is but I think, if anything, it gives a mental edge and helps me stay focused. (Nutrex does make a Lipo 6 Hers, it's brand new, haven't really checked it out to see what it has or does not have compared to their current formulas)

Bodybuilding.com just published their own article of the other benefits of certain fat burners:
Bodybuilding.com - Shannon Clark - Why Do You Need A Fat Burner? Four Incredible Reasons!

Don't you have too much penis to try this out?

H

HouseCat

I noticed Lipo-6 decreased my appetite significantly. Gaves me a little pep before a workout....however, after it wore off, I experienced a crash, and feel like crap the next day, if I forgot to take it, so I quit.

I wish they made something good that just boosted your metabolism without affecting your heart rate...with NO caffiene in it. My metabolism has gone to Sh1t since I turned 30. Nothing I've done works. even that "eating 6 small healthy meals a day" thing doesn't work.

They've proved that being overweight/chunky/ or pudgy is genetic....I don't know why I keep trying.... ><

SamSpade

Phentermine worked for me, but it made me depressed almost to the point of suicide. I could barely make it through each day - until I quit. So to me, it wasn't worth it.

ewashkow

They've proved that being overweight/chunky/ or pudgy is genetic....I don't know why I keep trying.... ><

It may have been proven but I don't know if it's true or not. Does that make sense to anyone but me? I have seen many people that are biologically related that look nothing alike weight wise.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Diet pills used to contain Ephedra, which really did help drop the lbs.. Also helped people drop dead.

I LOVED Ephedra! My blood pressure is so low I'm almost a corpse, so it really pissed me off when they took it off the market. :mad:

warneckutz

I LOVED Ephedra! My blood pressure is so low I'm almost a corpse, so it really pissed me off when they took it off the market. :mad:

:yay: Ephedra was awesome! I think my favorite products were the ABB drinks (Speed Stack & Ripped Force) that had the red tops.

It's a shame they took it off the market. It was a worthwhile product for those who are healthy enough to use it and didn't abuse it. You can thank people popping 10x the recommended dosage and those with pre-existing conditions who knew better than to take it (but did anyway) help screw it up for everyone. :ohwell:

lips_sealed

i love a man's forearms
For those who took the phentermine. Did it make you jumpy the first couple weeks, like a high at first, then late in the day, tired and kinda of sick to the stomach?

culater

I liked SlimQuick. You still have to control your eating and replace bad habits with good ones, but this will take those uncontrollable cravings away.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:yay: Ephedra was awesome! I think my favorite products were the ABB drinks (Speed Stack & Ripped Force) that had the red tops.

It's a shame they took it off the market. It was a worthwhile product for those who are healthy enough to use it and didn't abuse it. You can thank people popping 10x the recommended dosage and those with pre-existing conditions who knew better than to take it (but did anyway) help screw it up for everyone. :ohwell:

But some of the folks who were taking it were overweight fatazzes (whose hearts were probably already under stress) that would rather take a magic bullet instead of working it off and changing up the diet. The 2 ephedra related deaths that I can recall involved a pitcher for the Orioles and a high school wrestler.

That being said I don't feel that it should have been taken off the market. There are plenty of other things that can kill you that are perfectly legal.