Dilema

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by justhangn
Hmmm, our demons seem to of gotten along pretty good. :lol:

Yes they did!

And for all of you out there with perfect kids :biteme: LOL! My kids have my genes, so they can't help but be rotten! :blushing:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't understand

Originally posted by bknarw
For example, my parents always beat me with barbed wire and gave me ice water enemas.
They frequently told me that I'm stupid and worthless, and you see how well-adjusted I am!
:biggrin:

:biggrin: D@mn it! I always knew there was a reason this guy had a screw or two loose! See Christy, there's
that low self-esteem trauma rearing it's ugly old head again!

:razz2: penn

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: Re: Re: I don't understand what's so tough...

Okay...it'lll just be our little secret here on the forums...

How about we leave that as YOUR secret. :biggrin: I don't want any part of that with another guy!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't understand what's so tough...

Originally posted by Oz
How about we leave that as YOUR secret. :biggrin: I don't want any part of that with another guy!

That's NOT...what I meant!

Why is everyone reading "homo" into everything today?

Why is that Kain? HUH???

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't understand what's so tough...

That's NOT...what I meant!

Why is everyone reading "homo" into everything today?

Why is that Kain? HUH???

Is this thread getting too GAY too?? :rolleyes:

** where's that picture OTTER?? **

Last edited by a moderator:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Hey, Just tell her she messed up on the first one and to try to have another.

Things will turn out better next time:biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I understand tough...

Originally posted by justhangn
Is this thread getting to GAY too?? :rolleyes:

** where's that picture OTTER?? **

:biggrin: I will offer this up to you, justhangn. "You're d@mned g@y skippy it is" ! But, that's Ok guys, we all know BK ain't got a perverted bone in his body, right? Sound off, all you 'Chillen out there!

penn

browneyes

I can't believe when people put you on the spot and ask a question like that. I don't think she wanted you to tell her,"well you could use some work and your child is a brat". I think she wanted you to tell her what she wanted to hear. She probably needed some encouragement because she is getting comments about her and her child. Is she a single mom by any chance? I'm not trying to bash single moms, I just think it is harder for them. I know sometimes my kids get out of control and I need my husband to straighten things out. No matter how good you are at parenting, they will test you. I would have done the same thing in your shoes. But if she keeps asking I would start throwing in a few comments. Maybe start by asking, "Why are you asking that?" Then maybe she will open up to you about the problems she is having and you can offer advice.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by browneyes
. . . . . if she keeps asking I would start throwing in a few comments. Maybe start by asking, "Why are you asking that?" Then maybe she will open up to you about the problems she is having and you can offer advice.

:biggrin: A little late browneyes, 'cause that was brought up about two or three pages ago; nonetheless, I believe that is the right tack. This woman feels Jeneisen is a real enough friend to tell her the truth, however it may not be what she wants to hear!
So, after reading 10 or 15 replies, I got the notion that Jen could gently but firmly let this lady open up; tell what it is that she thinks, since maybe she KNOWS she needs some help, but isn't quite sure if she wants to hear it. So, better to let her friend do the talking, and jeneisen can sort of "coach" her along the way.

penn:cool: