Disturbing cell phone picture

SpriteZero

He seemed nice at first. He was new to the area, so we hung out with him. He came over to watch football a few times, we went to the bar once. He just started crossing the line with "innocent" flirting. I told him several times he was making me uncomfortable. SO knew I was a little leary. I told SO, "I wonder if he's been in jail." Because the guy is 31 and renting the house from his parents, who used to live there and moved to NJ. Creepy guy just kinda came from no where, had not job, etc. That's why I suspected he'd been in jail. We had him over 1 more time to watch the game, and that's when he told us he'd been in jail for beating up a guy because he supposedly touched his girlfriend at a bar. :rolleyes: I've been ignoring him lately, and I sent him a text the other day in response to his multiple texts whining about the weather. I sent him a picture of me flicking him off. Apparently, he thought that gave him the go-ahead to send me the picture he sent. He said he was mad. :rolleyes: It was 2 days later...I guess he was still mad about it. :rolleyes:

I have no intent of talking to him again. I've told him not to talk to me anymore. I shouldn't have sent the picture of my middle finger to him, but normal people don't send nasty pictures like that. I don't want to go to the cops over a stupid picture, but i'm afraid if it escalates I'll regret not having reported it.

I would read MMDads post and report it to the police..so IF something else happens, you wont regret it.
Ever think you are not the first person he has stalked/harrased?

Better be safe than sorry!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't want to go to the cops over a stupid picture, but i'm afraid if it escalates I'll regret not having reported it.

I doubt that the cops would actually do anything about this now, but it might be a good idea to report it now so that it is on the record. If he doesn't stop, you will have established a pattern of behavior and next time you would be likely to get him charged.

By the way, if it's Dougster showing it again, it doesn't really count since it's just a stubby little thing.

EmilyP.Deigh

I doubt that the cops would actually do anything about this now, but it might be a good idea to report it now so that it is on the record. If he doesn't stop, you will have established a pattern of behavior and next time you would be likely to get him charged.

By the way, if it's Dougster showing it again, it doesn't really count since it's just a stubby little thing.

Do you think the police would contact him? I don't want to escalate the situation...I don't want him to do something stupid.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Do you think the police would contact him? I don't want to escalate the situation...I don't want him to do something stupid.
You could express your concern, and ask them not to contact him at this time. They'll probably work with you on this.

I'm sure they would look at his record to see if he may be violating parole or anything. Then they would have no choice but to do something.

You might check his name here to see just what his record is:

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

If he's already a sex offender, do not hesitate to do something about it.

beerlover

How do you know they were HIS 'nads?? If his face is in the picture, post it in here and we can post it all over town.

Maybe you should have gone through with the half-time threesome your SO and he had planned? J/K.

refi-rep

How do you know they were HIS 'nads?? If his face is in the picture, post it in here and we can post it all over town.

Maybe you should have gone through with the half-time threesome your SO and he had planned? J/K.

If his face is in the pic, what a dumbnut. Can you imagine him telling the officer thats not me my doodad is bigger or smaller then that :lmao:

EmilyP.Deigh

His face wasn't in the picture. It was a close-up of his penis. :barf: