Disturbing cell phone picture

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is this guy just creep anyways, or is he creepy for sending the genital pictures? Getting photos of someone's doodads would skizz me out, too.

If you have his mother's cell phone number, I'd forward his pictures to her, or any other common friends that you and this creep may share.

you said you liked the pictures I sent you... .

EmilyP.Deigh

Well, I talked to a trooper about it last night. I think he kinda thought it was a joke at first. He said treat it as an isolated incident....make sure he knows not to send me anymore (I've already told him not to talk to me or contact me in any way), and let them (police) know if he does it again.

I

Inkpen

Well, I talked to a trooper about it last night. I think he kinda thought it was a joke at first. He said treat it as an isolated incident....make sure he knows not to send me anymore (I've already told him not to talk to me or contact me in any way), and let them (police) know if he does it again.

Good for you for letting the police know. Now if he does something again, or to someone else, your incident is documented.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He seemed nice at first. He was new to the area, so we hung out with him. He came over to watch football a few times, we went to the bar once. He just started crossing the line with "innocent" flirting. I told him several times he was making me uncomfortable. SO knew I was a little leary. I told SO, "I wonder if he's been in jail." Because the guy is 31 and renting the house from his parents, who used to live there and moved to NJ. Creepy guy just kinda came from no where, had not job, etc. That's why I suspected he'd been in jail. We had him over 1 more time to watch the game, and that's when he told us he'd been in jail for beating up a guy because he supposedly touched his girlfriend at a bar. :rolleyes: I've been ignoring him lately, and I sent him a text the other day in response to his multiple texts whining about the weather. I sent him a picture of me flicking him off. Apparently, he thought that gave him the go-ahead to send me the picture he sent. He said he was mad. :rolleyes: It was 2 days later...I guess he was still mad about it. :rolleyes:

I have no intent of talking to him again. I've told him not to talk to me anymore. I shouldn't have sent the picture of my middle finger to him, but normal people don't send nasty pictures like that. I don't want to go to the cops over a stupid picture, but i'm afraid if it escalates I'll regret not having reported it.

Your picture to him of you flipping him off caused him to send you the doodad* picture? I think that is a signal that he's got big problems. It sounds very personal and that's a threat to YOU, IMO.

*had to borrow this word - too funny!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Good for you for reporting it. This guy gives me a sick feeling - if he has already been in jail for beating up a guy over (supposedly) touching his girl and yet - he's still bold enough to pull something like this? Just watch out for him.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Would you be able to ID his penis in a lineup? :porky's:
:tallywacker:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously though, this guy is an ex-con who obviously has the emotional maturity of a 7th grader so maybe he meant it as a joke, albeit a sick one. Document everything and call the cops if he contacts you or SO again.