Diva Cup

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:shudder: :barf: Blood where babies come from or not... that's just absolutely disgusting. Why would anyone want to collect it in a cup, retrieve the cup, and then dispose of it, only to wash the cup and then start again?

Unless you're collecting it and storing it in mason jars in the far away corner of your basement cuz you're a weirdo like that.

Eh... different strokes for different folks... I, myself, decided on the "Mirena IUD 5 Year Plan" route, which says "Lucky you, no bleeding for 4 1/2 years :yay:".

Do you gag if you get urine on you or while changing your child's diaper have you ever gotten poo on your finger. :barf:
Now thats icky.

Have you ever peed in the shower?

I guess I'm a lot less squeemish than many people here. As child I'd play in the woods everyday in the summer, pulling an average of 3 ticks out of my head the next morning. I have walked barefoot while playing in the woods and worked bafefoot in the horse barn. I have assisted in the birthing of a few foals as well as goats.

YET... I can't finish reading American Psycho or watching the movie.

K

kris31280

Do you gag if you get urine on you or while changing your child's diaper have you ever gotten poo on your finger. :barf:
Now thats icky.

I guess I'm a lot less squeemish than many people here. As child I'd play in the woods everyday in the summer, pulling an average of 3 ticks out of my head the next morning. I have walked barefoot while playing in the woods and worked bafefoot in the horse barn. I have assisted in the birthing of a few foals as well as goats.

Urine doesn't bother me. Changing poop filled diapers is a matter of choking back my gag reflex long enough to get the diaper in to the trash can. I can't do vomit... when Rowan vomits it's always "It's ok baby, you're ok (covertly :barf: in the sink or toilet) You're fine, mama's got it, you're ok..."

I can watch blood and guts and gore on TV/Movies, but I can't handle it so well in real life.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Now thats icky.

After four kids bodily functions (feces, urine, vomit, menstrual blood, etc.) don't bother me too much, but I'd rather avoid the mess and smell if I could.

Btw, I'm the barefoot queen, there is nothing I won't walk on barefoot except maybe shards of glass or burning coals. I've walked in the woods and cattle fields barefoot; however, I will watch where I'm stepping. :lol:

As for American Psycho.... You're a wussy, I watched it all the way through! :razz: :lol: :huggy:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
:barf: :yeahthat: who wants to empty a cup full of clots?

:twitch:

:jelloshots:

Ick. No. I like my happy little tampons that I don't have to dig around to insert and remove.

I just dont know how I feel about running to the bathroom and stickin one up there to Keep Sperm In....:shrug:

:ohwell: If It Works It Works

Maybe you're mistaking the odor of blood with the odor of a rotten cooter. Like I said, blood is blood and it has an iron smell. If you have some other kind of odor, you have a problem.

It might be "dishwasher safe" :shrug:

:barf:

:dead: