Divers?

The other post got me wondering how many forumites are actually certified divers. Care to answer up? :howdy:
You can pipe up if you are taking classes too. :yay:

sugarmama

Mikeinsmd said:
Not certified but went in St. Thomas. :yay:

I would get the cert if we had clear water.

:yeahthat: Not certified, but went in hawaii. I would LOVE to get certified, and will do someday! :howdy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Keep putting it off...

desertrat said:
The other post got me wondering how many forumites are actually certified divers. Care to answer up? :howdy:
You can pipe up if you are taking classes too. :yay:

...maybe this winter?

K

Katie

Open water certifed with Naui, and Advanced with Padi.

I dive when I get a chance to. I don't dive in cold water anymore so it is mostly when I go to FL or on a vacation.

Katie said:
Open water certifed with Naui, and Advanced with Padi.

I dive when I get a chance to. I don't dive in cold water anymore so it is mostly when I go to FL or on a vacation.
I want to go somewhere for vac. and get advanced while there. The keys are probably where I'll end up. All I have to do is find the time.

K

Katie

desertrat said:
I want to go somewhere for vac. and get advanced while there. The keys are probably where I'll end up. All I have to do is find the time.

Time is difficult. I am in college right now, and only get a week off between terms.

I graduate in June, and we plan on taking a real vacation next year.

Katie said:
Time is difficult. I am in college right now, and only get a week off between terms.

I graduate in June, and we plan on taking a real vacation next year.
I'm going to try for May/June/July, but who knows. I just hope my buddy can make it.