Diversity?

Christy

b*tch rocket
My ex sister in-law went granola and didn't shave. It was just odd. She was this cute, little dainty thing, then when she lifted her arms, :yikes: she had more hair in her pits than any man I've ever known.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Christy said:
My ex sister in-law went granola and didn't shave. It was just odd. She was this cute, little dainty thing, then when she lifted her arms, :yikes: she had more hair in her pits than any man I've ever known.
Nasty.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Christy said:

eeeewwwww!

I

icebaby1111

Its bad enough that a woman wouldn't shave her armpits, but it gets really bad when they don't wear deodarant either. (Sister in Law) :barf: I know the family has left subtle hints for her in the past. Once they packed her purse with razors and deodarant, but didn't work.

She also has green gums. EEEEWWWW :dead: No dental hygiene here either with this girl, but I guess thats another thread.

Mikeinsmd

christy217 said:
I don't shave my legs either, who says I have to? Because it is generally acceptable for most of society to do it, so that means I have to do as well? A few things in history continued that way, but on much much larger scales, like slavery, etc., my coworkers think it's gross, but I don't care. I don't tell them how to groom. I take a shower everyday, I am a clean person. It amazes me that such a minute thing like hair on a females legs can irk people. As far as skirts being too short for the office environment, that is a stupid comment, my arm sleeves are above my elbows are they too short for the office environment? FTR, my skirts hit at the knee, and before someone starts, no I am not overweight either.
:bulldyke:

Mikeinsmd

cattitude said:
None of the black girls I work with shave their legs.
Pseudofolliculitis barbae (razor bumps) is a common condition of the beard area occurring in African American men and other people with curly hair. The problem results when highly curved hairs grow back into the skin causing inflammation and a foreign body reaction. Over time, this can cause keloidal scarring which looks like hard bumps of the beard area and neck.
:shrug:

I

icebaby1111

Chasey_Lane said:
Your brother picked a winner, didn't he?

No, actually she is my husbands sister. Luckily she is the only one in his family that lacks the ability to use common sense when it comes to hygiene. She is only 34 and is already missing 4 bottom teeth,and has a full growth of under arm hair.

I'm gettin ill just typing this.