DNC files Multimillion dollar lawsuit against Trump, Wikileaks and Russia citing Collusion

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I heard the Democrats were broke, but this isn't just broke.
This is desperate.

They could easily be hoisted on their own petard and bring about unintended consequences.

Many Democrats are already ridiculing the silly suit..or disavowing it. Perez is a moron, something he likes to prove on a regular basis, much like Sappy does.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
How about Wasserman-Schultz and the Awan clan, you know the Pakistani IT folks that had access to many Democrats accounts and downloaded and transferred data?

Starman

Sounds like the statue of limitations was about to expire and this is a desperate Hail Mary. It will likely be stayed.

:yawn: Next "news" story, please.

Sapidus

And now the orange moron is tweeting about how confident he is Cohen won’t flip.

Wouldn’t an innocent person say “I hope he tells the truth? He can’t flip because there is nothing to tell”

That’s what you get when you hire a barely litterate ambulance chasing wanna be mob fixer as your attorney.

PeoplesElbow

They took it down. ;-)

Oops nevermind I found it.

statue of limitations.jpg

Sapidus

Who has made more money in a year than you'll make in your lifetime. ;-)
God you are dumb. Did you see the article showing how many fines he is facing and how his business is a house of cards.

Did you notice the value of his taxi medallions is virtually non existent? How about how he is a money launderer?

I’m happy to say every cent I earned last year was legal. I paid the feds probably more than Cohen will end up with after this is done.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
. I see no one debating the facts that if Trump is innocent why would he care if Cohen flipped?

If he is innocent he doesn't have to worry about Cohen flipping, he has to worry about Cohen fabricating.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the YU'GE story and not a peep about it on mainstream media.

Last night Anderson Cooper was way too busy "reporting" claims by some crackpot at WashPo that Daddy faked his own wealth. :crazy: No time to talk about Debbie Wasserman's Pakistani IT boyfriend who tried to flee the country after he got busted, sorry.

And PS, if you do a Google search for "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz" under News you won't find it, either.