DNC files Multimillion dollar lawsuit against Trump, Wikileaks and Russia citing Collusion

Last night Anderson Cooper was way too busy "reporting" claims by some crackpot at WashPo that Daddy faked his own wealth. :crazy: No time to talk about Debbie Wasserman's Pakistani IT boyfriend who tried to flee the country after he got busted, sorry.

And PS, if you do a Google search for "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz" under News you won't find it, either.
I did try to find recent news and can't find anything at all!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

The only news I saw on it was where Vrai's "Daddy" tweeted calling her "Wendy Wasserman-Schultz", it would have been funnier if he used "Windy".

stgislander

PREMO Member
Last night Anderson Cooper was way too busy "reporting" claims by some crackpot at WashPo that Daddy faked his own wealth. :crazy: No time to talk about Debbie Wasserman's Pakistani IT boyfriend who tried to flee the country after he got busted, sorry.

And PS, if you do a Google search for "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz" under News you won't find it, either.

I wonder if she ever got her computer back that Capitol Police found hidden in the closet. Remember the fuss she made about it.

I wonder if she ever got her computer back that Capitol Police found hidden in the closet. Remember the fuss she made about it.
There was also the laptop found in a phone booth.... last I read she's claiming attorney/client privilege protecting them from scrutiny. Seems to me the DNC filed their lawsuit looking for money, but I do believe they've opened a can of worms instead.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Is there anything more ironic than someone accusing someone of being barely "litterate"?

I think that if the whoever’s are going to post in the ‘bringing down America’ thing, they should learn how to spell, and speak English.